Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 8:47:07 AM EDT
I've got a Defender that I intend to put a Surefire integrated forend on.  I am thinking about a full length pistol-grip stock, also.  Which is the highest quality on the market?  I want to find a model that comes with a recoil pad.  Who has the best prices on these stocks?

Anybody got a picture of a Defender with the Surefire forend and pistol grip stock that they could post?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an CHOATE pistol grip stock with a rubber butt pad I'll gladly sell you for cheap.

IM if you want it.  I can get pics of it tonight or this weekend.  It's not like the UGLY current production stocks on their site.  It might be an older style, but it's in excellent shape.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#2]
don't have a surefire forend, as of now, but i really like the speedfeed stock.  Think i bought it for about 60.  Here's a pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/1300defender/TimsSony-DSCT1PicsandVids135.jpg
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]
After studying your pics, it looks like there is a larger gap between the pistol grip and the trigger on your Defender than on your 870.  Do you find it hard to reach?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
After studying your pics, it looks like there is a larger gap between the pistol grip and the trigger on your Defender than on your 870.  Do you find it hard to reach?  

Ya, their is a gap between the grip and the trigger.  Although it feels more comfortable with the 870, their is no discomfort or difficulty operating the trigger or the safety.
-Sam
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Mesa Tactical.  Mesa Tactical

Another option is the Knoxx SpecOps stock. Knoxx

If you did a search for say, my username, in somewhere like, the shotgun accessories section of the EE, you might be able to find a Mesa Tactical unit for sale. Maybe.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:42:13 AM EDT
[#6]
See if a Glock plug will fit in the handle too!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:03:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a Knoxx stock and love it. Well worth the money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top