Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 4/18/2007 5:17:55 PM EDT
I wanted to paint a punisher skull on my AR and I wanted to get a couple pictures first and ask around on how everyone else does it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:06:05 PM EDT
spike tacticle sells stripped lowers with the skull laser engraved for about $130 I think
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:22:18 AM EDT
Funny you should bring this up I just finished up a punisher logo on my Mossberg 500 (I know not an AR) with Krylon. I just googled the punisher, went to google image, and selected large images. The one I found had to be cropped a little with an editing program. Then I just cut out the stencil and applied it to my stock with some blue painters tape.
I'll see if I can post some pics later, I think the "teeth" on the skull didn't come out so well, I may invest in some stencil paper with a sticky back from now on. Jim
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:53:46 AM EDT
you can also use stencil spray that is like a low tac adhesive spray paint. It works well with mesh cloth as well. I typically just use water misted on to "stick" the paper to the part. Blot out any water within the stencil area and then spray. I do this when I am applying stuff to pre-cured parts and am too lazy to bake between colors.
Top Top