Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 3:48:54 PM EDT
I don't have any pictures yet, but it is a SAR-48 Match that was sold as a machine gun by Springfield. Only has had around 400 rounds shot through it. Should be lots of fun! I will post pics when I get them. It is going to take a while as I have to wait on a form 3 and then a form 4 to get it.  I have had a DSArms STG-58 carbine that I traded to another board member along with a Century Arms FAL in the past.  I am really looking forward to having a "real" FAL!  I am betting I will not shoot it FA much because of body abuse, though!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You Lucky Dog!

I am Oh so envious...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal man!

Is the rifle a SAR-48 Israeli Heavy Barrel version or the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It is the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48.  I have to admit that I am thinking about talking to DSArms and seeing if they would be willing to do their OSW conversion on it.  That would be ultra cool!  Nothing like a 13" FAL full-auto!  HEHEHEHE!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48.  I have to admit that I am thinking about talking to DSArms and seeing if they would be willing to do their OSW conversion on it.  That would be ultra cool!  Nothing like a 13" FAL full-auto!  HEHEHEHE!

I bet you're the kind of guy that would shoot a 7" M16!!

A normal 50.00 pattern FAL is enough of a bruiser.  A buddy of mine has a LaFrance FAL in G1 trim right now and that thing is a monster!  It was a beat up Stembridge movie gun.

Please let us know if DSA is up for that type of work.  
If/When the AWB goes away, an OSW SBR is on my list of crap to get.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Jed, how did you know?  HEHEHE  I am planning on calling DSArms today and seeing if they would do it.  I will post to let you guys know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top