Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 2:30:17 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a picatinny rail for the Mossberg 590's that mounts to the top of the receiver. All I've been able to find are the saddle type mounts. Thanks in advance  
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a picatinny rail for the Mossberg 590's that mounts to the top of the receiver. All I've been able to find are the saddle type mounts. Thanks in advance  

Good question! Interested myself!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Knights has a RAS for the 590.  I haven't seen much about it, but it is listed on the SABLECO website. I have no clue how it attaches.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Some recently MFG'd Mossberg 500's & 590's come with four drilled & tapped holes in the top of the receiver.  I'm diggin through my parts bins tomorrow to see if my spare picatinny rails will mount on there effectively...

Sidesaddle rail mounts are a pain if you want a sidesaddle shell holder too...  Kind of cuts that option out...  I need to find the answer to this question too...  Shit it's late...  Time for bed.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Underdog. Now, can you find one for a Bennelli Nova with ghost rings.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Um not sure.......Benelli M4's have GRS and top rails....Can you get them from Benelli factory?.....Underdog
www.benelliusa.com/firearms/m4.tpl
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Um not sure.......Benelli M4's have GRS and top rails....Can you get them from Benelli factory?.....Underdog
www.benelliusa.com/firearms/m4.tpl

Just e-mailed Benelli on this....waiting for a reply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top