Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2011 3:36:32 PM EDT
Do you have a Black Magpul RVG??

Do you have a Sig 556 Classic in OD with the rail on the bottom of the plastic hand guard???

If you answered yes to both of these can i get a pic of the 2 used together? Doesn't have to be the same colors as mentioned above I am just wanting to get a fitment view before i go on and buy the RVG.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]
No one? Not even a 551? Or 522?  No other brand of vertical grips? Any vertical grips of any kind on the plastic handguards?

What I'm looking for is the fitment on the rail. I there a gap between bottom of the handguard and the top of the grip?

The rail looks tall and looks like there would be a gap and exposed rail between the 2
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried Googling pics of what you are looking for with no success. Best of luck to ya Josh.

Quoted:
No one? Not even a 551? Or 522?  No other brand of vertical grips? Any vertical grips of any kind on the plastic handguards?

What I'm looking for is the fitment on the rail. I there a gap between bottom of the handguard and the top of the grip?

The rail looks tall and looks like there would be a gap and exposed rail between the 2

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a broom handle VG I can mount on the bottom rail of my 522.
I can take a picture if you'd like.
If you do, just let me know if you prefer what position the bottom rail should be mounted (rear, centered or forward).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top