Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/17/2011 3:36:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/17/2011 3:37:35 PM EDT by joshglock]
Do you have a Black Magpul RVG??

Do you have a Sig 556 Classic in OD with the rail on the bottom of the plastic hand guard???

If you answered yes to both of these can i get a pic of the 2 used together? Doesn't have to be the same colors as mentioned above I am just wanting to get a fitment view before i go on and buy the RVG.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 12:38:54 PM EDT
No one? Not even a 551? Or 522? No other brand of vertical grips? Any vertical grips of any kind on the plastic handguards?

What I'm looking for is the fitment on the rail. I there a gap between bottom of the handguard and the top of the grip?

The rail looks tall and looks like there would be a gap and exposed rail between the 2
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 4:05:24 PM EDT
I tried Googling pics of what you are looking for with no success. Best of luck to ya Josh.

Originally Posted By joshglock:
No one? Not even a 551? Or 522? No other brand of vertical grips? Any vertical grips of any kind on the plastic handguards?

What I'm looking for is the fitment on the rail. I there a gap between bottom of the handguard and the top of the grip?

The rail looks tall and looks like there would be a gap and exposed rail between the 2

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 5:19:52 PM EDT
I've got a broom handle VG I can mount on the bottom rail of my 522.
I can take a picture if you'd like.
If you do, just let me know if you prefer what position the bottom rail should be mounted (rear, centered or forward).
Top Top