Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 5/3/2015 7:37:09 PM EDT
Since last fall I've been steadily slimming down the collection as a result of BRD. Funded an XM16E1 clone, and now I'm working on a M4A1 Block II and M4A1 Block I clone. Just a changing of tastes (unfortunately they are getting more expensive ). But anyways, here's some pics of things I used to have. Enjoy.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:40:13 PM EDT

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:18:06 PM EDT
You are going to burn in hell for this, I guess you know that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:35:56 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Traderjac:
You are going to burn in hell for this, I guess you know that.
View Quote

I figure I'll probably look back and slap myself down the road, but that's a problem for future me I went back and forth on slimming down or not for a month or two before I finally caved. My rationale was that I'd rather have a few guns I shoot the crap out of, rather than a safe full of guns that I never shoot. The fun is more in the hunt to me rather than the ownership.

I am keeping a 91/30, a 91/30 PU, M48, and the nicer of the two Yugo M98/48s. Plus the Yugo SKS, as it was my first rifle. Everything else is gone. BRD, especially RBRD, is a bitch sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2015 11:07:12 PM EDT by JohnRippert]
I have a lot of extras in my collection as well and eventually will winnow things out. The older I get the more I am starting to pare things down to my favorites. My tastes are starting to diversify more as well, with oddball acquisitions now and again.
Top Top