Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 11:36:44 AM EDT
Paypal has frozen my account for selling high capacity magazines. I'll be changing to different merchant services company, but ask your patience while I transistion if you're trying to place an order. Thanks, George

Update: I'm able to accept payments again as of 4:30 eastern time 6-14-09. Not for high capacity magazines though, until I get set up with a different company.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That is sad to hear George. Best of luck getting that resolved.

-Bryan
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Paypal has frozen my account for selling high capacity magazines. I'll be changing to different merchant services company, but ask your patience while I transistion if you're trying to place an order. Thanks, George

Update: I'm able to accept payments again as of 4:30 eastern time 6-14-09. Not for high capacity magazines though, until I get set up with a different company.

They are so ridiculous.......
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#3]
How are you on here promoting your business when your not a paying dealer
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

this

Why are you posting the GSG fourm

pay pal is anti gun. And they have there own rules did you read them before you used them
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
George I just got an email from you stating that my order from last march has been denied payment via pay pal. Well I have never had a pay pal account and never will . My order was paid for via money order. It was your own fault for going the pay pal route seeing how anti gun they are. I think your book keeping practices need to be overhauled.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
George I just got an email from you stating that my order from last march has been denied payment via pay pal. Well I have never had a pay pal account and never will . My order was paid for via money order. It was your own fault for going the pay pal route seeing how anti gun they are. I think your book keeping practices need to be overhauled.

so this is your web site http://rrages.com  

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thread and account locked as non-paying dealer.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top