Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 7:44:28 PM EDT
While adjusting the elevation on my PTR91 something came loose inside the drum, and now is very loose and wobbly. The stem inside the assembly will not stay in place. I used the PTR adjustment tool to do this with. I boxed the sight up and sent through insured U.S. Mail back to JLD enterprises with a note detailing what went wrong. Hopefully I will have the sight back in a couple of weeks, either repaired or replaced. Have any of you experienced this? Other than this I consider the PTR a fine weapon. I consider the sight problem a fluke.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say I've any problems with my PTR91 yet........................Even after adjusting the rear sight with the adjustment tool. I switch between 100 & 400 meters every time I go out to shoot it, which is a least once a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top