Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/25/2006 2:05:00 PM EST
Hi folks,

I've got a used PTR-91 with a non-threaded barrel that I might be looking to put up for sale.
It has an HK OD Wide forearm and HK collapsible (new style) stock.

It is used, but I haven't fired it since I got it in a trade about a year ago. Not sure what the round count is, but it's definitely in good shape.

It is parts count compliant.

Anyone want to guess what the ballpark sale value of this rifle be ?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:09:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By JHaines:
Hi folks,

I've got a used PTR-91 with a non-threaded barrel that I might be looking to put up for sale.

It is used, but I haven't fired it since I got it in a trade about a year ago. Not sure what the round count is, but it's definitely in good shape.

Thanks.

guess $800.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 3:30:42 AM EST

Hi folks,

Thanks.

I can give you a comparison on what mone sold for here a couple of months ago. It had a flash suppressor, slim forarm, FMP A2 rear stock, and a Bill Sringfiled trigger job, sling, and 5 magazines. It finally sold when I droped the price to $700 shipped in the CONUS.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 3:44:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2006 3:46:07 AM EST by MouseBoy]

Originally Posted By mlm1219:

Hi folks,

Thanks.

I can give you a comparison on what mone sold for here a couple of months ago. It had a flash suppressor, slim forarm, FMP A2 rear stock, and a Bill Sringfiled trigger job, sling, and 5 magazines. It finally sold when I droped the price to $700 shipped in the CONUS.

For yours $700 + $175 for the A3 stock = $875 minus $125 for the lack of a flash supressor = $750 plus $50 for wide forearm = $800 minus $50 for the Bill S. trigger job = $750
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:00:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

For yours $700 + $175 for the A3 stock = $875 minus $125 for the lack of a flash supressor = $750 plus $50 for wide forearm = $800 minus $50 for the Bill S. trigger job = $750

MINUS $50 for the Springfield trigger job??? MINUS? Didn't you mean plus?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:23:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By fistpoint:

Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

MINUS $50 for the Springfield trigger job??? MINUS? Didn't you mean plus?

His rifle does not have the trigger job so he is subtracting $50
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:06:57 PM EST
newsflash, new production PTRs cost over $1k...

so say $750 for the base PTR without flash, + $175 for the stock....thats more realistic an assessment......its worth a lot more than you guys give it credit...

hell for those prices you can just get a CAI G3 ($500-600 on the EE here lately)...
Top Top