Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/15/2005 12:44:12 PM EDT
Atlantic Firearms informed me that the handguard on their current PTR91s is a "tac handguard," and that the old style handguards are no longer available.  What is a "tac handguard?"  From what I see on their website they look like the G3 wide forends that I've always seen.

Link Posted: 11/15/2005 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
They will now ship with an aluminum handguard that you can attach rails to instead of the wide plastic forarm.   They are on JLD's website.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, but I can't find a picture of it on JLD's website.  You don't happen to have a direct link to that particular handguard do you?  
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Never mind, I found it
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Is JLD's supply of wide forearms gone? I hope not...........
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
How long have they been shipping the PTRs with the aluminum handguard?  I should be receiving mine tomorrow and it was shipped out last thursday.  I asked Blaine if they had the PTRs with the stock and handguard as pictured and got a "yes".  I hope it has the black wide handguard.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If anyone hear gets a black "Tactical Hand guard" that wanted a
black wide forearm for a standard length PTR ,shoot me an IM ,and
I'll trade you for mine.  

I WANT the Tactical forearm !

(I'm just to poor with the coming holiday season )

I may wind up selling my forearm and bipod to raise the $$$$
for one.
I don't care about "original HK equipment ".

I want to customize mine completely.

Tactical forearm with vertical grip,quick detach bipod and
Surefire G2,and an Eotech on a B&T short mount .  

I want my tax return NOW !  

Almost forgot ,trading the US made forearm for a
foreign one may require adding a US part.
I have a US made IGF flash hider that's a copy of
the HK one as well.    
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Cobra, I might take you up on that offer.  I don't really have any interest in the tactical handguard.  I should know tomorrow, hopefully.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#8]

I 'll trade a like new wide green one for the Black aluminum PTR hand guard.

JR
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]
The e-mail message that I got from Atlantic Firearms saying that the JLDs are no longer available with the wide forearm is dated 11-11.

Which is not what I wanted to hear.  Is the handguard on the K model (16" barrel) shorter than the standard model?  From the pictures it appears to be.  It'll be at least the 1st of December before I can order mine, maybe even January so if anyone knows where I can get a wide forend for the K model let me know.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The e-mail message that I got from Atlantic Firearms saying that the JLDs are no longer available with the wide forearm is dated 11-11.

Which is not what I wanted to hear.  Is the handguard on the K model (16" barrel) shorter than the standard model?  From the pictures it appears to be.  It'll be at least the 1st of December before I can order mine, maybe even January so if anyone knows where I can get a wide forend for the K model let me know.  

I would not worry about it.  I am sure you will find a bunch of people willing to trade.
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked up my PTR-91 this morning, darn good-looking rifle.  Mine did come with the wide black plastic forearm!  I was really glad that it did, this is the one that I wanted.  I'll try to get some pics up in a day or two.  I need to take this time to also thank Cobrasks for the offer of trading forearms.  I think I'm really gonna like this rifle.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#12]
If your like me you'll be very happy with your PTR-91
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Of course when I finally get the money to buy a PTR-91 KP I check the availability and find that it comes with the gay tactical handguard.  The whole point of buying the KP is the fact that is looks very similar to the G3KA4.  When I received the e-mail back from Atlantic Firearms I was kinda pissed.  I guess I waited too long to buy one of these.  I tried to find an alternate source for the wide K handguards without success.  

I have a local gun shop in KC that I can go to that has the PTR-91K in stock with the handguard that I want but it doesn't have the A4 stock that I want.  The pirce at the local shop is also almost $1K.  Can a standard wide handguard be modified to work with a Kurz?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]

I want to customize mine completely.

Tactical forearm with vertical grip,quick detach bipod and
Surefire G2,and an Eotech on a B&T short mount .

You need to put a Smith Enterprises Vortex on that thing too...
Marketing Info for G3 Vortex
I put one on my FAL, very trick.

Then post some pics...
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Of course when I finally get the money to buy a PTR-91 KP I check the availability and find that it comes with the gay tactical handguard.  The whole point of buying the KP is the fact that is looks very similar to the G3KA4.  When I received the e-mail back from Atlantic Firearms I was kinda pissed.  I guess I waited too long to buy one of these.  I tried to find an alternate source for the wide K handguards without success.  

I have a local gun shop in KC that I can go to that has the PTR-91K in stock with the handguard that I want but it doesn't have the A4 stock that I want.  The pirce at the local shop is also almost $1K.  Can a standard wide handguard be modified to work with a Kurz?

Thanks.

I don't think that it can.  I haven't asked that question, and I should because I have no need for a tactical forend.  It's not that I'm trying to make an exact replica of the H&K 91, it's just my own preference.  Anyway, what I did was look at the Kurz and the standard model side by side (pictures, not in person) and if you look at the charging handle you'll see that on the Kurz it's closer to the end of the forend than on the standard model.  That leads me to believe that the Kurz has a shorter forend, kind of like the AR-15 versus the CAR-15.  All that I know for sure is that I would MUCH rather have what I now can't get!  I HATE it when that happens, but I guess I waited too long to order.  I did e-mail them just to see if maybe they might have one or two tucked away somewhere and they said that they were completely out of the wide forend.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#16]
The shorter model of the PTR uses a modified handguard of the full-length rifle.  I haven't inspected them in person, but I do have the PTR full size rifle and I have an HK93.  If you look closely on Atlantic's website, notice that the PTR Kurz(short) handguard has the "sling clip" mounted way back near the end of the handguard.  On the original HK G3K, the clip was the same distance from the rear as the original G3 handguard.  In other words, I think JLD just took the full-length G3 handguards and shortened them by cutting off the rear end of the stocks, that's why the sling clip is so close to the rear of the forearm.  I think the original G3K used a modified HK33 handguard, it would have to modified because the 5.56 HK has a norrower mag well than the 7.62 HK.  You might check and see if JLD could modify a full length HK91 handguard for you.  They are available from P.O.F.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

I don't think that it can.  I haven't asked that question, and I should because I have no need for a tactical forend.  It's not that I'm trying to make an exact replica of the H&K 91, it's just my own preference.  Anyway, what I did was look at the Kurz and the standard model side by side (pictures, not in person) and if you look at the charging handle you'll see that on the Kurz it's closer to the end of the forend than on the standard model.  That leads me to believe that the Kurz has a shorter forend, kind of like the AR-15 versus the CAR-15.  All that I know for sure is that I would MUCH rather have what I now can't get!  I HATE it when that happens, but I guess I waited too long to order.  I did e-mail them just to see if maybe they might have one or two tucked away somewhere and they said that they were completely out of the wide forend.

The kurz forend is definitly 2 inches shorter than the standard one.  I believe it is the same forend that goes on the HK93 5.56/.223 HK.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The shorter model of the PTR uses a modified handguard of the full-length rifle.  I haven't inspected them in person, but I do have the PTR full size rifle and I have an HK93.  If you look closely on Atlantic's website, notice that the PTR Kurz(short) handguard has the "sling clip" mounted way back near the end of the handguard.  On the original HK G3K, the clip was the same distance from the rear as the original G3 handguard.  In other words, I think JLD just took the full-length G3 handguards and shortened them by cutting off the rear end of the stocks, that's why the sling clip is so close to the rear of the forearm.  I think the original G3K used a modified HK33 handguard, it would have to modified because the 5.56 HK has a norrower mag well than the 7.62 HK.  You might check and see if JLD could modify a full length HK91 handguard for you.  They are available from P.O.F.  ARKAR

Who is P.O.F. ARKAR, and do you have a link to a website?  I already e-mailed JLD directly and they said sorry, no wide handguards anymore, just the tactical ones.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#19]
www.pof-usa.com
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry, I had to go run some errands.  Put 20 rounds thru the PTR while I was at it, smooth as silk, not a hiccup!  I was kinda in a hurry, so it was a function check, gonna have to check it's accuracy later.  Here's the link that phillyd2 posted above, I made it hot, just click here: P.O.F.-U.S.A..  Hope this helps-ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#21]
I received an e-mail today with my price check from Atlantic Firearms.  I am very disappointed in JLD for not offering the wide handguards.  It essentially raises the price of the rifle by over $100 for an accessory that I don't want and there is no alternative handguard.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your current price for a PTR-91 KP with the new hand guard on
it?

Atlantic Firearms: your AR15.COM price would be $1149 pls ship  

Are the old style wide hand guards going to be offered again?  

Atlantic Firearms: no they are not going to be offered

Link Posted: 11/18/2005 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I received an e-mail today with my price check from Atlantic Firearms.  I am very disappointed in JLD for not offering the wide handguards.  It essentially raises the price of the rifle by over $100 for an accessory that I don't want and there is no alternative handguard.  

What is your current price for a PTR-91 KP with the new hand guard on
it?

Atlantic Firearms: your AR15.COM price would be $1149 pls ship  

Are the old style wide hand guards going to be offered again?  

Atlantic Firearms: no they are not going to be offered

OUCH!  I didn't realize that they were raising the price as well.  That really sucks!  I really had my heart set on a PTR-91 KFOF (I think that's right, folding stock, 16" barrel).  At the very least I would like the 16" barrel with a fixed stock, but the tactical handguard isn't anything that I'm every going to use.  I don't have them on my ARs and I manage to hang as much junk on it as I would ever want to.  

I've seen the future and it's filled with tactical handguards and plastic or carbon fiber guns.  We're all doomed!  I'm off to my hide-out shelter, the world is coming to an end!  
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#23]
The handguard on the 16" models is the same as for a HK 93/33.  I would assume any handguard made for a 33/93 should work.  Although, the extra magwell width could be an issue, I don't know for sure.  A cut down G3 handguard will not work since the distance from the front sight to the barrel trunnion is shorter.  Not sure who made my handguard but I would assume it was probably either POF or HK based on the quality of it.

If you can get a standard fix stock k model with the wide forarm, I would do that and then just replace the fix stock with a retractable from POF.  You will have to add another US part.  I think JLD puts in a US made sear on their KP models.

US compliance parts on a KP are:

Barrel
Trunnion
Receiver
Charging Handle
Hammer
Sear
Pistol Grip

Also the triple frame and plug are US made, but are not consider a compliance parts.
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I still don't believe that the handguard on the 16 inch PTR is an HK 33/93 handguard.  I believe that they are modified handguards from G3s.  I have an original HK93 and the sling clip on the left side of the forearm is up farther on the handguard where it should be.  The 16 inch PTRs sling clip is back near the very end of the handguard, where it would be if you shortened a G3 or 91 handguard.  Have you ever inspected an HK wide handguard?  They are actually several pieces put together.  They have the outer piece(the part that you see), that is coupled with a piece that locks into the trunion and then the heat shield is inserted and it's riveted together.  The bipod/front pin fixture is molded into the outer piece that you see.  All JLD has to do is shorten the outer handguard in the rear, then shorten the inner piece in the front, then shorten the heat shield and rivet it together.  It also requires a little work the relieve the bottom of the hanguard to fit the mag well, but I've noticed in the pics of the 16 inch PTRs that the rear of the handguard appear to be "sharper" in shape, like they have been cutoff, unlike my HK93 that is more rounded.  I'd have to inspect one of the 16 inch handguards in person to be sure if it is in fact a cut-down G3/91 handguard.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#25]
 Hopefully the retractable stock from POF is just slip on with no mods.  Are the POF stocks new or beat to hell?  I can refinish but I want it to match the rifle.  

I am going to the gun shop that sells the PTR-91K with wide handguard.  Wish me luck.  If they have the PTR-91K or PTR-91KP with the original handguard I am going to have to buy it since JLD is not making it anymore the way I like it.  Their "tactical" handguard looks kinda gay in the pictures.  I like the original look of the G3K.  

Here goes nothing...
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#26]
if i can find out if the bt mount will fit on my k then ill be selling my wide and bipod but no one seems to know for sure
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#27]
 I am now the proud owner of a PTR-91 KR.  It was the last one that the gun shop had in stock.  The owner told me that he sold all of his PTR-91 K's with wide furniture because JLD is not selling them.  The reason the customers purchased the rifle was for the same reason that I bought mine.  I wanted the wide furniture.  I bought the PTR-91 K with the side folding stock.  The stock is OK but kinda ghetto.  It was all that was available to me.  

Another guy bought a genuine HK collapsable stock for $300 at the same time I bought my rifle.  It was in great condition.  The gun shop owner tried to sell me a HK 30 round mag for the HK91 for $35.  I declined because I have about 25 20 round mags that I bought for $2 a piece from TAPCO.  I have a green and a black stock set for this rifle in my closet that I am going to put on.  

Now I need to buy a bipod and a new A4 stock for this thing from POF-USA.com and it will be complete.

Thanks for all the help and insight.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Whats the story, do the POF usa wide forend for $75 fit the PTR 16" Kurz?
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Whats the story, do the POF usa wide forend for $75 fit the PTR 16" Kurz?

No, they will not fit, they would have to be modified.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh boy, anybody have a new never fired wide handgurd they either want to sell or trade for a new, never fired tactical?
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#31]
mine wont be unused as its going out tomorrow but if i ever get a answer on the b&t hk53 forend i might be selling it with my bipod
Link Posted: 11/20/2005 3:26:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I still don't believe that the handguard on the 16 inch PTR is an HK 33/93 handguard.  I believe that they are modified handguards from G3s.  I have an original HK93 and the sling clip on the left side of the forearm is up farther on the handguard where it should be.  The 16 inch PTRs sling clip is back near the very end of the handguard, where it would be if you shortened a G3 or 91 handguard.  Have you ever inspected an HK wide handguard?  They are actually several pieces put together.  They have the outer piece(the part that you see), that is coupled with a piece that locks into the trunion and then the heat shield is inserted and it's riveted together.  The bipod/front pin fixture is molded into the outer piece that you see.  All JLD has to do is shorten the outer handguard in the rear, then shorten the inner piece in the front, then shorten the heat shield and rivet it together.  It also requires a little work the relieve the bottom of the hanguard to fit the mag well, but I've noticed in the pics of the 16 inch PTRs that the rear of the handguard appear to be "sharper" in shape, like they have been cutoff, unlike my HK93 that is more rounded.  I'd have to inspect one of the 16 inch handguards in person to be sure if it is in fact a cut-down G3/91 handguard.  ARKAR

I need to clearify something about this posting.  I DO believe that an HK93/33 handguard will fit on a PTR-91 carbine.  I DON'T believe that JLD uses actual 93/33 handguards on their rifles, I believe they are just modified full size G3 handguards.  I didn't mean for my posting to sound like I didn't think a 93/33 handguard would fit, I just meant that I didn't think that's what JLD was installing on their rifles. ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#33]
They are NOT modified full length handguards- they are exactly the same as the HK93 forend.

MBR
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
They are NOT modified full length handguards- they are exactly the same as the HK93 forend.

MBR

MBR, I stand corrected!  Thanks for clearing this up, I've been wondering about it for sometime.  Didn't mean to cause any confusion, just stating what I assumed, and we all know what that can do.  Anyway, thanks again.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

MBR

Then why do they have the clip for a 3 point sling in the wrong place?
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Okay, here's a JLD PTR-91K with wide forearm:

And here's a real HK93/33 wide forearm:

And here's a real HK91/G3 wide forearm:

Seems pretty obvious to me that JLD uses cut down HK91 forearms.
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Okay, here's a JLD PTR-91K with wide forearm:

home.comcast.net/~patrickbatemanv/kt-a1-600.jpg

And here's a real HK93/33 wide forearm:

home.comcast.net/~patrickbatemanv/pix687878187.jpg

And here's a real HK91/G3 wide forearm:

home.comcast.net/~patrickbatemanv/pix229767062.jpg

You can see the differnce in the position of the clip.
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

This is sure what I thought too, but I'm not one to argue with anyone without being able to actually look at one and tell for sure.  From what I've seen in pictures, I was really convinced that these had to be modified full length G3 handguards.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#39]
I just placed an order today for a PTR-91 KT and was told that it would definitely come with a tac forend.  I guess now I need to search for a H&K wide forend and cut it down, unless someone on here has one that they'd like to trade.
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I just placed an order today for a PTR-91 KT and was told that it would definitely come with a tac forend.  I guess now I need to search for a H&K wide forend and cut it down, unless someone on here has one that they'd like to trade.

Change that, the order is now for a PTR-91 K.  I just got an e-mail from JLD to tell me that the PTR-91 KT is no longer made.
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#41]
We need to find out why they aren't offering these different styles of rifle anymore.  Are they not producing all of the parts that they need or is this market driven?  Maybe they were relying on some huge stockpile of FMP parts that is running dry.  It would be nice to find out the truth.

I just noticed after looking at the pictures provided in this thread that my PTR-91K handguard is missing the little clip on the side.  I guess I got screwed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 2:17:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
We need to find out why they aren't offering these different styles of rifle anymore.  Are they not producing all of the parts that they need or is this market driven?  Maybe they were relying on some huge stockpile of FMP parts that is running dry.  It would be nice to find out the truth.

I just noticed after looking at the pictures provided in this thread that my PTR-91K handguard is missing the little clip on the side.  I guess I got screwed.

I picked up a PTR-91KPF over the weekend, it came with the wide forarm in green, and is also missing the clip.  And, now it looks like there's no way to attach it as there's a little V shaped crater where the clip would attach.

Like this:
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I was told by a rep at Atlantic Firearms that the wide forends were left over from the H&K's production days and now that they're gone they won't be getting any more of them.  

I guess I shouldn't have said that before I found someone to trade me theirs for a tac forend.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Why can't they make some more of their own?  It would seem easy enough with todays manufacturing capacity.  All they would have to do is contact an injection molding company.  I thought they bought all the tooling to make all of the parts here.  How lame.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Why can't they make some more of their own?  It would seem easy enough with todays manufacturing capacity.  All they would have to do is contact an injection molding company.  I thought they bought all the tooling to make all of the parts here.  How lame.

You got me on that one.  You would think that they'd do that, but from what I've seen on a lot of people's ARs everyone wants rails all over their guns.  Something I don't quite understand.  On my AR I've got space for my fold-down sights, an Aimpoint, a PVS-14, and a light on the gas block, all without any rails on my forend.  My best guess is that they're making the tac rails to appeal to the masses that want to hang more stuff off of their gun than they've got on their Christmas tree.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 10:35:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I guess I grew out of that when I started to collect AK's and my new JLD.    I just like the classic and sleek look of a factory HK.  Plus it already weighs 10 lbs!!!  I guess this is AR15.com after all...  Home of the 20 pound "tactical" black rifle.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Come On Now...

without "Tactical Rails" how can anyone hang all the High Speed Junk needed for a tactical rifle these days.  Entry Light, IR Light, Visible Laser, IR Laser, heck kitchen sink too!!

Uhh...   has anyone considered that Aluminum is a great heat conductor and that the Tactical Handguard wraps the base and lower (hottest!) portion of the bbl VERY closesly.

[Mr. Rodgers] "Can you say Second Degree Burns Boys & Girls??  -  Very Good....  I knew You could!!!" [/Mr. Rodgers]

I think the "Tactical Forearm" is all show and no GO in my book!

BIGGER_HAMMER

B.T.W. - I understand that JDL is going to that (as one owner above phrased it) "kinda Ghetto" Choate folder since they have appearantly run out of the Original Paratrooper Stocks.  What a Double Shame to find your beloved PTR with both the Tactical forearm AND the Choate folder!!

Be careful out there Boys & Girls!!  Be sure you SEE what your are getting, especially if you are ordering sight unseen!

HAMMER TIME NOW...

B.B.T.W. - Skip-ie -  The B&T Optic Mount WILL fit a K fine with Zero Problems - The Receivers are the same, just the cocking tube and bbl lenght (along with the forearm ) are different.  Everything else is the same!
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 4:31:03 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

B.B.T.W. - Skip-ie -  The B&T Optic Mount WILL fit a K fine with Zero Problems - The Receivers are the same, just the cocking tube and bbl lenght (along with the forearm ) are different.  Everything else is the same!

Its not the mount he wants know about its the rail system.
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I immediately removed my "Ghetto folder" and put a JLD fixed stock on the rifle.  It is now in the PTR91 K configuration with fixed stock.  I am going to try to modify a slim handguard to fit on this thing too so that I have options on the different handguards.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#50]
I ordered my PTR-91K with a fixed stock and got it for $869+shipping.  It's coming with the tactical forend.  I found an original H&K collapsible stock, 1st generation, that I'm going to put on it.  The 1st generation fits the shoulder the same way as the fixed stock without that little backwards curve that's normally seen on the collapsible stocks for the H&K 91.  You know, the torture device that H&K put on them for some years.  I just sent JLD an e-mail to make sure that the PTR-91K uses a H&K 93 forend as I THINK that I've found one locally.  It's costing me a bit more to build it this way, but to each his own.

Now the question of optics comes up.  What's the best scope mount for the PTR-91?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top