Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2010 8:41:18 PM EDT
I've not handled a PS90 in awhile.  With regards to the model with the factory reticle, is the reticle permantly attached to the mount, or can you take it off?

How would you go about putting a rail mount on a factory reticle?

I see the reticle set ups more frequently, and often cheaper than the rail systems, and might go that route if it wasn't hard or expenisive to fit a mount on them.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
They are removable and you can buy a rail to replace it. Another option is that there is a low profile aimpoint and low profile acog mount for them although people have said that the aimpoint one can be hard to find as everyone is out of stock right now. I think the factory sight comes off pretty easy but I haven't looked at one in a while.

Local shop near me was selling their remaining tri-rails new in box for 1350. Ended up putting on on lay-a-way. I'll pick it up in the next few weeks. Plan to shoot it once or twise and then form 1 it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Local shop near me was selling their remaining tri-rails new in box for 1350. Ended up putting on on lay-a-way. I'll pick it up in the next few weeks. Plan to shoot it once or twise and then form 1 it.

Does this store have a website?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does this store have a website?

Greentop

When I got mine they only had a few left. Might be out by now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top