Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/2/2006 11:45:52 AM EST
Is said setup legal and if so, does it require paying the tax stamp twice?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:11:01 PM EST
come on now, I'm sure it's a retarded question, but someone here has to know the answer.

do I need

a. 2 form1s
b. 2 checks
c. both
d. it can't be done
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:32:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 2:34:20 PM EST by Lapp_Dance]
I'm no pro, but yes, a seperate stamp for both the SBR and the suppressor.

EDIT: Unless you are doing a SBR with a permanent suppressor, in which case, and once again I'm not a pro, I think you can get away with one stamp as long as the total overall length of the barrel is 16" and you can not remove the supressor. But why would anyone do that?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:37:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 2:38:43 PM EST by STG77]
you will need 2 stamps

unless you plan on making your own suppressor, it will be on a form 4, not a form 1.

you will need a form 1 + $200 for the SBR, and a form 4 + $200 for the suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:43:22 PM EST
Form 1 + 200 for the SBR.
Form 4 + 200 for the suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:57:40 PM EST
gotcha thanx guys
Top Top