Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2018 2:37:01 PM EDT
So I stumbled into buying a PS90 SBR today.  I know next to nothing about them, but it seemed to be a good deal.  I do know the generation of trigger pack makes a difference in value, and I think this is one of the earlier ones, but not sure how to definitively tell what generation it is.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Gen 2, one of the desirable ones, thumbs up!
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Next step, the factory laser stock!
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thankfully, you can still find replacement billet aluminium PS90 hammers out there. (There's a rumor that says that if you happen to send a GEN-1 or -2 trigger pack in with your PS it will be upgraded 'free of charge' to the latest generation by FHN.  I can't say for certain and wouldn't mind knowing what's what about that.)
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But keep in mind there are FAKES out there, there is a seller on Gunbroker who has been moving quite a few BOGUS “Gen 1” Trigger packs that are in reality Gen 3 units that he has dyed and installed a Steyr AUG Front Sear in.

LINK to thread on BOGUS trigger packs
View Quote
Wow; the lengths some people will go...

I understand there are two versions - tri-rail and low rail, and the tri-rail is now discontinued.  The one I got has the tri-rail (with an EO-Tech...but, yeah, I know...). Is there any correlation between the rail type and the generation?
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#8]
What are the gen 2 packs going for these days?
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#10]
if I remember right the Gen 2 packs stopped being original around 55k serial number... but I could be wrong.  Not all Gen 2 packs are exactly the same either, but that is secret squirrel need to know...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top