Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:24:52 AM EDT
http://www.pof.gov.pk/products.htm

Just emailed them to get the truth about the earthquake.  They have a total of 14 factories thoughout the country.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Shake'em up!    
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
So you are thinking they lied about the earthquake, and devistation to keep parts from you?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Just seems unlikey that a major military manufactor with 14 seperate factories would be out of business from a centralized earthquake, and would have no plans of rebuilding if so.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
What ever the case may be, repeat after me.....

Pakistan is not our friend.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What ever the case may be, repeat after me.....

LOL, no shit.  On 9/11 i said it was the Taliban and I told everyone that the Pakis were directly involved with the Taliban because of the mutal hatred for the Indians.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
was this the email address....

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#7]
This is true that they have those arms factories scattered all around.  I drove by the main POF mfg facility in Taxila, IN THE PUNJAB!  NO WHERE NEAR KASHMIR!!!

Pack-ee-stan is one of them alice in wonderland type countries that really doesn't/shouldn't exist.  It consists of stolen territory from afghanistan, ind-jah and kashmir, with the blessings of our good friends the british of course.

Ever wonder why nobody can find a solution to the "kashmir" problem?  It's because the Kashmiris are sufi muslims who were treated like cattle by the hindus and the sunnis.  80+% of them would vote for independence from both ind-jah and pack-ee-stan and invite the US in with as many bases as we could afford to put there.  And that scares the jesus-juice out of people who speak hindi/urdu.

The real reason you ain't getting parts is because Pakistan is arming up for a full on civil war with the Taliban types in the NWFP.  These Taliban dudes want control of the NWFP, then Pakistan (with nukes).  But they got a big problem, the only people who can fight worth a crap in their army are pashtuns (pathans) and they make up 25-50% of the army.  And these are the same guys who are the 99% ethnic group in the NWFP.  The same group the Taliban draws from.  Additionally if Pakistan tries and all out offensive in the NWFP, they'll be fighting more than Taliban pashtuns, they'll be fighting every pashtun, once they start burning villages and kicking down doors in the middle of the night.

The kicker is we can't do much, because if we try to go in there it would actually be worse for us, because the Ruf can't keep the country together with a foreign invasion and the Pak Army might start fighting us, along with everyone in the NWFP.

Our best option at this point is probably to just to take out the Pak nuke-uh-ler facilities and stockpiles at Torbela.  Then do the same to India, even if we have to use nukes to be sure.  We got little nukes, probably wouldn't kill more than a few 100,000.  Good tradeoff for peace of mind.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Can we at least get some POF MP5 mags before we nuke'm  

..... or after, as long as they aren't too radioactive  

BTW, thanks for the history lesson.... I really haven't researched Pakistan's origins.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Can we at least get some POF MP5 mags before we nuke'm  

..... or after, as long as they aren't too radioactive  

BTW, thanks for the history lesson.... I really haven't researched Pakistan's origins.

I second that, lets all stock up on parts before the nukes start flying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top