Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 6:50:37 PM EDT
I know ruger will never  sell any mags over 10rd mags to us. I know others make 30rd mags for the 9mm I want some 20-30 rds for my pc 4 (40 auto ) have some 11rds mags. any ideas on how to make some like cuting a reg mag body an cut the top off a tommy gun mag or h&k mag and make my own. I got a hell of a deal on this rifle so i would like to make it work out may sell it an buy a 9 mm upper for a ar or buy a h&K 94  this is my under the bed gun added flash light and red dot  and vertal mag pouch on butstock like a m1 carbin ty for help
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they use the P series mags.  Don't know what the largest mag ruger made for their .40 pistols.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#2]
yes p series mags the preban mag are only 11 rds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top