Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/22/2008 4:11:04 PM EDT
Does anyone have pics of the internals of the XCR? I heard the bolt is similar to an AK, just would like to see how it all works.

Also, anyone know the weight (ithout mag) of the light barrel XCR? I heard it is 7lbs even(?) Does the gun fell a bit nose heavy or pretty GTG, i.e. similar to an AR?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:27:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
Does anyone have pics of the internals of the XCR? I heard the bolt is similar to an AK, just would like to see how it all works.

Also, anyone know the weight (ithout mag) of the light barrel XCR? I heard it is 7lbs even(?) Does the gun fell a bit nose heavy or pretty GTG, i.e. similar to an AR?

I am too lazy to post pics but you are welcome to try one my XCRs and you can inspect the internals yourself. Send me a PM.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:17:13 PM EDT
Go to M4carbine.net and look in the other assault weapons sections. VB has posted side by side pics of the XCR guts and AR guts. I think it should be the first XCR post you come to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:52:26 PM EDT
Here's some guts for ya!

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:28:11 PM EDT
Here's a comparison with the AR I posted a while back.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:10:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/23/2008 8:12:41 AM EDT by MadDogDan]
I love the picture of the tools needed to break the rifle down to the rifle's basic state (8 parts for XCR & 14 parts for AR).

XCR: 1 allen wrench
AR: 1 armorers wrench, 1 strap wrench, Upper vice block.

Nuff Said,
MadDog
Top Top