Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 4:11:04 PM EDT
Does anyone have pics of the internals of the XCR?  I heard the bolt is similar to an AK, just would like to see how it all works.

Also, anyone know the weight (ithout mag) of the light barrel XCR?  I heard it is 7lbs even(?)  Does the gun fell a bit nose heavy or pretty GTG, i.e. similar to an AR?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone have pics of the internals of the XCR?  I heard the bolt is similar to an AK, just would like to see how it all works.

Also, anyone know the weight (ithout mag) of the light barrel XCR?  I heard it is 7lbs even(?)  Does the gun fell a bit nose heavy or pretty GTG, i.e. similar to an AR?

I am too lazy to post pics but you are welcome to try one my XCRs and you can inspect the internals yourself. Send me a PM.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to M4carbine.net and look in the other assault weapons sections.  VB has posted side by side pics of the XCR guts and AR guts.  I think it should be the first XCR post you come to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's some guts for ya!

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a comparison with the AR I posted a while back.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:10:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I love the picture of the tools needed to break the rifle down to the rifle's basic state (8 parts for XCR & 14 parts for AR).

XCR: 1 allen wrench
AR: 1 armorers wrench, 1 strap wrench, Upper vice block.

Nuff Said,
MadDog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top