Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2013 2:32:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2013 2:34:03 PM EDT by imortal]
We all know that pointy rounds do not belong in a tube magazine. But I am hard pressed to think of a bullet less pointy than a .45 ACP round.

I was just wondering how popular a .45 ACP pump action PCC would be. With a 16" bbl, I bet you could get 12 rounds in the tube, and a pump action would be pretty fast with a light recoiling round.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 4:14:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2013 4:16:47 PM EDT by GrandmasterB]
Sounds like fun to me! Taurus makes the Thunderbolt pump rifle in 45 Colt. But .45 ACP would be great.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:35:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By imortal:
We all know that pointy rounds do not belong in a tube magazine. But I am hard pressed to think of a bullet less pointy than a .45 ACP round.

I was just wondering how popular a .45 ACP pump action PCC would be. With a 16" bbl, I bet you could get 12 rounds in the tube, and a pump action would be pretty fast with a light recoiling round.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Why do you need a tube mag? Couldn't they just make a pump action that feeds via a pistol mag through the grip? Would be great for suppressed use. But I'd imagine there would not be enough demand to ever bring prices down to a reasonable range... Which is the same reason I don't own a DeLisle clone which serves effectively the same purpose.

Top Top