Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:23:47 PM EST
In SGN this time around, I saw some PC4's for sale with the ghost ring rear sight and a dual magazine pouch mounted on the buttstock like the M1 carbine.
I've got a PC9, and would like to be able to find those mag pouches and convert my gun to the ghost ring setup. Anybody got any ideas on how I can get my hands on the pieces I need to do so?
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:58:00 PM EST
You can probably get the GR sights from Brownell's. The mag pouches, I dunno. If they're not actually M1 carbine pouches, I suppose one way to attach a pair of pouches would be to use velcro. I have seen some velcro pieces that were backed by some pretty serious contact cement at sewing shops. Or you could get some pouches that have a fairly stiff back, and use some small screws & washers to attach it to the stock.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:19:29 PM EST
I think Uncle Mikes has a stock pouch for the PC9 & PC4.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:11:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/15/2006 7:13:39 AM EST by raf]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:42:23 AM EST
Thanks, fellas-
I found the Ghost Ring Sight Installation Kit for it, but an having a little trouble finding the correct stock pouch for it. Anybody got a link?

I took it in its current form to the range yesterday- $30.00 Barska red dot and all. Hitting the gong at 100 yards is addictive. The trigger is also getting better with more use. It's a gun worth putting some money into.
Thanks again-
Hobbit
Top Top