Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2002 4:57:07 PM EDT
i posted this on assualt weapon.net aslo, ignor eit if youve read it over there already,

anyway, my gunstore inronicly has gotten in 2 of my father and I's favorite guns, a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Para ordanance P14 limited

para is the limited model, comes with 1 10 rd magazine and 2 14 rd magazines for $789, and the Bushmaster M4carbine is the A3 w/detach carry handle with all the stuff included with the normal bushys for $990

which of these 2 would you buy for plinking + home defense+ making annoying rodents go splat?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
To cover all your tasks (rodents going splat) you would have to go with the M4.  But the type of plinking and type of home defence is very different with a rifle and a pistol also.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
For all around fun and usefullness, I'd have to go with the Bushmaster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top