Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2002 9:01:26 AM EDT
I'm looking for an outdoor range in central Illinois. Anyone know of any? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]
PASA Park in Barry, Illinois

This is just off of I-72, in west central IL

Membership fees are $25/annual and $50/family.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just northeast of Lasalle/Peru, near Ottawa, is the Buffalo range--very nice and shoot all day for $15.00--covered benches, "The Pit" provides serious plinking.  

Make that $20/day.  (815) 433-2471
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a sportsman's club in Chillicothe that's associated with the ISRA, but I don't know anything else about it.

Whereabout do you live?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm from Troy,Illinois. Thanks for the help I'l try to get info on the Pasa Park range. I'm not sure where its at but I don't mind driving as long as I can just make it a day trip to shoot. I just recently got the rifle and love it, but havn't got to really test its accuracy since I don't know of a good range. Only place I've shot the rifle was at an indoor range but I'd rather be outdoors. I also took my brothers to shoot now they want one lol. Thanks again and if anyone can post the phone number to the range I'd really appreciate it. I'll be looking for the number until I find it or it gets posted.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Buffalo range in Ottawa.

More fun than a kick to the head!

Av.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I shoot at the Chilli Sportsmans Club. They have a pistol range with about 25 stalls, a 100m rifle with 60 stalls or so, and a 200m with about 20. They also have a bow range, trap stations and a indoor gallery.
I think the dues are $80/year plus 10 work hours, I buy my hours for $10ea. so I have more time to shoot.
There is the Midwest range that is south of Lacon, it's cheep but doesn't have much.
I think there is a public ArmaLite range day there tommrow.
For my money I like the Chilli range. Clean, well appointed, and the people will bend over backwards for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top