Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/25/2014 7:58:33 PM EDT
So I am in the market for my first safe....seen a few online that I am interested in, but not sure where a good place to order from (no real dealers in my area). I found 2 at newegg on sale for around $400, but are there other trusted places to order from?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:09:08 AM EDT
Sturdy was slow but otherwise good to go.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:47:54 AM EDT
I just found out that b&h photo sells safes. They are a huge well respected company. They usually have the best prices on pelican cases because they are the largest single buyer, other than the government.

I've bought lots of stuff from them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:04:29 AM EDT
1. Be very careful to make sure what size you need,.....then order a bigger one, you'll want it.
2. Exactly where they deliver is critical. Most simply drop it off in the front of your driveway. Very few will put it inside your home. The difference is extremely important. Make sure they will bring it in and place it where you want it..
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:32:23 PM EDT
thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:59:07 PM EDT
I ordered my safe from Lowe's, when the sold liberty's safes, 45 bucks for delivery and they dropped it off in the garage.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:41:16 AM EDT
I was online shopping for safes and I bookmarked a few. The following all had very good prices on the one particular safe I was looking for, but I can't comment on the rest of their prices.

Home Depot
www.academy.com
www.wayfairsupply.com
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
monomachines.com

Note that wayfair supply has a 10% off thing going on. If you go to their website and browse around for a little while, afterwards you'll notice Wayfair supply ads popping up elsewhere, like ads at the bottom of forum posts on this website and on Facebook, and the ads show 10% off by clicking on it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:35:41 PM EDT
Sturdy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:23:48 PM EDT
I had a good experience with safeandvaultstore on my BF6636. Free shipping AND best price.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:15:20 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SamuelAdams1776:
I just found out that b&h photo sells safes. They are a huge well respected company. They usually have the best prices on pelican cases because they are the largest single buyer, other than the government.

I've bought lots of stuff from them.
View Quote

Very interesting. I didn't realize B&H sold security saves or pelican cases.
Top Top