[#1]
Taggage for future updates.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been looking for some time now.
I'm looking for a self-monitoring system with no outside intervention.
Just haven't found that "right" system for me.

Wondering, how comfortable are you with a monitor service that can "see" you in all your glory............................  

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been looking for some time now.
I'm looking for a self-monitoring system with no outside intervention.
Just haven't found that "right" system for me.

Wondering, how comfortable are you with a monitor service that can "see" you in all your glory............................  

View Quote

they're going to see my front door
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]

I ordered mine from surety as well and been having them for almost a year now. 0 complaints and their response has been amazing. I do pay the 30 dollars a month for the monitoring but I haven't got any bad experiences yet.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok I have it mostly set up and the monitoring configured.

it was pretty intuitive, but the hardest thing was figuring out how to corner-mount the motion detectors
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Took me some time to put those up too. But just make sure to order your key ring remote. they are very convenient.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#8]
What are the benefits of the Qolsys over the 2GiG panel?  On the surface they look pretty similar and will both do Z wave.  the Qolsys does appear to have a better UI.

Either way looks pretty awesome and this is timely as I need to upgrade my 8 year old panel.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the benefits of the Qolsys over the 2GiG panel?  On the surface they look pretty similar and will both do Z wave.  the Qolsys does appear to have a better UI.

Either way looks pretty awesome and this is timely as I need to upgrade my 8 year old panel.
View Quote

Qolsys has a billion comm radios built in and the bigger display/UI

I haven't used the 2GIG so I can't comment on that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top