Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 11:10:23 AM EDT
I had the my dealer order me a Remington 700 sps in 7mm mag. The gun they received has a two-tone stock is this the same as the all black one?

It doesn't look bad to me but it doesnt look like it is free floated and I tried to slip a dollar down it and it wouldn't go.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure about the SPS 700s but all of the BDLs I have are not freefloated either.  They have a pressure pad at the forearm tip.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If it shoots well, who cares about how much currency you can stuff under the barrel?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If it shoots well, who cares about how much currency you can stuff under the barrel?

And if doesn't then what?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You float it...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You go to Stockys Stocks and buy a quality stock that is rigid and free floats the barrel and throw the piece of tupperware away.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Or he ordered a different rifle. I have an older SPS with a floated/fluted barrel.Id be pissed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top