BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2011 12:18:29 PM EDT
SS 10x

??

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/9/2011 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
What type of barrel do you have on your M25. What is the terrain like where you will be using your rifle and for what types of applications long range short range, etc...? The more information and more detail the better the recommendations.
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
SS 10x

??

Suggestions?

What do you want to do with the rifle? Long range? Short range? Etc...
The SS 10x is a great low priced scope, and should do you for long range shooting. A fixed 10x at short range isn't that great (under ~200yds)
Link Posted: 1/12/2011 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got done sighting in a Leupold 1.5x5 on mine.

I like the versatility and the built in BDC hash marks in the reticle.  I'm very pleased.

It also sits very low on the rifle in a set of Larue low rings.  The scope eyepiece barely clears the iron sight aperture in the lowest position.

Link Posted: 1/12/2011 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
You didn't cheap out on the receiver. Don't cheap out on the optic. NF minimum, USO/S&B optimum. What configuration is up to you depending on your needs/wants. Having excellant glass really does make a world of difference to the total satisfaction.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a 4X12 Weaver on mine and am very happy. Have QD low rings and a back up red dot. Had to build up the comb about 3/4's of an inch. It is a great rifle. (Ted Brown special)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top