Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2002 10:19:29 AM EDT
Anyone own this gun?  How do you like it?  I'm looking for a good 1911 that I don't have to mortgage the house to buy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't own one, but rented one at a local pistol range because I was curious about it.  It was tremendously accurate and the grip frame felt very similar to a standard 1911.  It was a great pistol, but after shooting a totally metal 1911 for a number of years, the balance of this pistol was a good bit different, due to the polymer lower.  I still may purchase one, but am trying to save up; the money to get myself a full-blown Wilson CQB instead.  If I can't get the funds, I still may purchase the KZ-45 instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top