Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 8:34:47 AM EDT
I'm seriously considering trading in my Kel-Tec P11 for a compact Jericho from CDNN.  It will be carried in the car for emergencies.  The problem with the KT is the hideous double action trigger.  It's terribly hard for me to manage decent, fast shots out past ten yards.   If I'm correct, the Jericho has a DA/SA operating system that also allows cock and lock, which would be an improvement.  I need a small 9mm SA system and nothing fits my hand like the Witness/CZ/Baby Eagle/TZ family of weapons.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I like it........It fit my hand very well and it is accurate.  For the price I paid , it is well worth it.

It is a bit heavy tho for a 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top