Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 3:54:03 AM EDT
I'm looking for anyone who has experience with GG&G's products and customer service. Considering a large purchase and I always feel better if I do my homework. How do their flip up sights hold up? Are they solid or wobbly when in the upright position?
All info is appriciated.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
While IMHO there's nothing wrong w/ GG&G products for myself I have chosen ARMS products and am very happy w/ their #40 flip-up site. It is very solid and not wobbly in the upright position.

ARMS products I currently own:
#45 - ARMS S.I.R.
#40 - Flip-Up-sight
#39A2 - Goose-neck
#22M68 - 30mm mount & spacer

All of these were optained from here:

SABLE CO.
Donnie Pridemore
1117 Deer Run Rd.
Port Byron, IL.  61275
(309)496-3030
(253)595-5271 Fax
Email  [email protected]
www.sableco.net

Not trying to change your mind, just throwing out another option and a dealer w/ good pricing.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:33:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a GG&G MAD rear flip-up site and I'm very happy with it.  It is well constructed and the operation of it is solid (no play).
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi,
I have many of their mounts ( Cantilever mount for Aimpoint , MAD BUIS , AN/PVS-14D tall mount , Accuracy Intnl. 1913 rail mount and some others ) , I'm really very satisfied of their products , rock solid and really well done , even if their customer care is not at the top.

I also have many A.R.M.S. stuff, great mounts , appreciate above all for the throw lever mount systems , even if I already broke down a couple of this levers,anyway good products as well.

PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top