Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/3/2001 6:45:28 PM EDT
Anyone know where to buy the old school triangle shaped forends? Also, are/can these be freefloated?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:10:51 PM EDT
Well if this is any help to you I just saw used USGI fore-ends on a surplus web site last week but I cannot remember where! I do know however that at the last Dallas gun show (Nov 25-26) there was a guy with a table full of ar15-m16 parts and he had nice looking used delta style forends complete with a1 butt-stock and pistol grip for $16 dollars. If you have to have new ones then I have no clue!
Top Top