Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2001 7:05:53 AM EDT
If those morons in Washington do manage to ban the .50 caliber rifles, what's to prevent someone from making a .49 caliber rifle?

Would there be much of difference between a .50 and a .49?
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I asked myself the same question, and came to the conclusion that they would probably make a broad based ban, say anything over such and such caliber. Will that include big rounds like the 7mm Ultra Mag? It's big and nasty, but nothing like a .50.

I hardly see how they could effectivly do it, however, it never ceases to amaze me at the liberal stupidity regarding gun control.

They don't care that if you take them away from honest people, then only the criminals will have them.

Gun control is being able to hit your target, not everyones self proclaimed big sister hilary in the senate telling you what you can and cannot have.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top