Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2002 3:18:12 PM EDT
We had the Jurrasic Park team, now what's your Resident Evil team?  Here's a thumbnail synopsis of the movie:

Alice (MILLA JOVOVICH) and Rain (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ) must lead fellow commandos to isolate the virus that has wiped out Umbrella’s entire research staff. The team soon discovers, however, that the workers are…not…really…dead. They are now the ravenous, zombie-like Undead, and they are prowling the hive. One bite or scratch from an Undead causes infection and worse, instant transformation into their kind.  If I remember correctly from the game a large amount of damage will stop a zombie, but a solid head shot will drop one in it's tracks.

Assume you have a team of up to six personnel.  Who are they, what are their roles and how are they equipped?  What adaptations do you make to confront the ravenous undead?

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll take Jeff Gonzales and Chuck Taylor to do all the fighting.

I'll take Jessica Alba, Britney Spears, and Zhang Yiyi 'cause if they break through Jeff and Chuck, at least I'll die happy :)

Aside from tight fitting latex for the ladies, I would imagine that cut resistant body armor and a bunch of shotguns with Ghurkas for back up should be more than sufficient to deal with the undead.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Armed to take on the undead…
Everyone would be armed with custom 7” Barrel M4’s with semi/safe/auto selector.  4 would also have semi-auto shotgun that used magazines, and the remanding two would be armed with CZ 550 Safari Magnums in 375H&H.

We will just go in an clean up, and bring hordes of ammo, unlike Metal Gear Solid you cannot relay on OSP in Resident Evil.  I got dibs on the CZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top