Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2002 9:42:21 PM EDT
I'm having trouble getting a hold of anyone at the Solon Sportsman Association where I'm told they have a 600yd. range.  Does anyone have an in there?  Also does anyone know of a shoot coming up anytime soon in northern Ohio that I can get qualified for the CMP program?  I am a member of a CMP affiliated club, but don't ask me why, we don't have any shoots that would qualify scheduled.  Plus the range we have is only 50 yds.(I believe) and wouldn't be appropriate for the '06 anyways.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Youngstown Rifle and Pistol Association - they have shoots that qualify you for the CMP program:

http://www.yrpc.org/
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much for the assist.  I will try to make the next match there on the 22nd.  I have a new hero, and his name is Engineer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top