Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 10:32:46 PM EDT
I need a fixed barrel mount for my Trident 9 and haven't had any luck finding one anywhere.  I finally got around to calling Silencerco and was told that the Octane mount would work on the Trident.  I was really excited and almost ordered one. Then I remembered reading that the mounts are not interchangeable l.  Sure enough a quick search yeilded several result saying they wouldn't work.  Anyone have any input or know where I can get a fixed barrel mount in 1/2-36?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Stalking Rhino took over the mounts for the Trident.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Stalking Rhino hasn't returned my emails.  I may have the wrong email address for them.  I'll go back to their site and try again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Just make a post on ST in the silencersmith section that you plan on building a form 1 suppressor. He'll quickly reply and discourage you from trying to build one.. at least that's what I've seen in 99.8% of the posts over there.. either way you'll get his attention
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Or facebook
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]
It was my fault.  After looking back, I was sending emails to [email protected].  They got back with me today and told me that they will be doing a run sometime in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top