Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 9:32:46 PM EST
I need a fixed barrel mount for my Trident 9 and haven't had any luck finding one anywhere. I finally got around to calling Silencerco and was told that the Octane mount would work on the Trident. I was really excited and almost ordered one. Then I remembered reading that the mounts are not interchangeable l. Sure enough a quick search yeilded several result saying they wouldn't work. Anyone have any input or know where I can get a fixed barrel mount in 1/2-36?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:46:29 PM EST
Stalking Rhino took over the mounts for the Trident.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:08:25 AM EST
Stalking Rhino hasn't returned my emails. I may have the wrong email address for them. I'll go back to their site and try again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:52:54 AM EST
Just make a post on ST in the silencersmith section that you plan on building a form 1 suppressor. He'll quickly reply and discourage you from trying to build one.. at least that's what I've seen in 99.8% of the posts over there.. either way you'll get his attention
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:40:08 AM EST
Or facebook
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:58:01 PM EST
It was my fault. After looking back, I was sending emails to sales@stalkingrino.com. They got back with me today and told me that they will be doing a run sometime in the future.
Top Top