Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2002 4:33:36 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any sites that give any information on applying for and obtaining a FFL. I am throwing the idea around and want to do some research on the topic any help would be great!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
www.atf.treas.gov

Click on the firearm section. You can download the application if you have Acrobat and use legal size paper. On the site, there's also a list of field offices. Most of them have their own web site. You can always call the nearest field office, and they will be happy to mail you a whole packet of info, including an application.

I've thought of applying several times. Every time I do, I start thinking of those yearly premise visits and end up never filling out the form.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:42:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I used a company called RK enterprises out of Arizona I think.  They were extremely helpful, and guaranteed your money back if they couldn't help you overcome all obstacles.  

Throughout the 1 year fight to get my FFL, I talked to the owner at length discussing different strategies for obtaining H.O.A. approval.  Seemed like he had heard and seen everything they threw up in my way.

His website is www.rkffl.com

His number is 805-687-1416

Saleen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top