Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2002 11:10:24 AM EDT
& it's a Colt AR-15 A2

Stand by your lands: Vergial Harp, of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, has a semiautomatic rifle at the ready while traveling in the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge southeast of Yuma
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't blame him after that Fish and game officer was killed in AZ a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#2]
With a name like "Vergial" he needs to have an AR!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]
now if it was anybody other than someone in a LE capacity, it would be an EVIL ASSAULT RIFLE w/ an "illegal" 30 round magazine
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
now if it was anybody other than someone in a LE capacity, it would be an EVIL ASSAULT RIFLE w/ an "illegal" 30 round magazine

Actually it would be a "semi-automatic, bolt action, assault revolver" loaded with "armor peircing cluster bombs".
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I am suprised they didn't call it a revolver- or a Glock assault revolver...
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#6]
How long before this pic shows up on Aztlan saying he's a "white racist bigot" who wants to kill "innocent" Mexican migrant workers?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I'm amazed they did'nt call it an "Army type machine gun"..

Redman- To answer your question, "About ten minutes after he zaps some mule hauling a load of coke without Mexican army support".

Meplat-
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a superduper automatic armor piercing .50 caliber nuclear powered long range hand cannon also available to civilians over the counter in every state of the union for just 19.95

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Vergial is hard core, I wouldnt pick on him. ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top