Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2005 6:00:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/18/2005 6:00:23 PM EDT by bones21]
'Bout time too.... we need some cool "in-action" pics 'round here.

Even though HKs and Clones are a pain in the ass and wallet... they sure are some sexy guns.

Thanks for the nice pics Templar, keep'm comin'
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:23:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:45:25 PM EDT
I need to go change my shorts now
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:52:26 PM EDT
Hope I didn't offend you glockguy. By the way, AZ - great state!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:15:42 PM EDT
My HK collection is down to a USC, with a bunch of UMP parts.... And an MP5 clone in the works...
and a few other tidbits here and there

HK's are dead sexy, but I am switching over to the dark side, I have become an AK man. Templar really helped
me accept the dark side The force was just too strong I guess...

HKs are just too damn expensive to get them the way you want them... and clones (on clone receivers) are just a hassle.

Ironic that I am trying to sell off what HK stuff I have to fund AKs and a new PS90

When I have my MP5 clone I will leave it at that... but by all means post more pictures.

Like I said, I love H&Ks designs, they are hella sexy and reliable, but I am on my way out

H&K is sinking faster that the Titanic... Their only hope to survive is to build a plant in the US, or
sell off some of their equipment to 3rd world countries like they have been known to do...
anyway, that's another story for another thread
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:42:10 AM EDT
Your right, bones21 HK's are damn expensive. My wife cringes everytime she hears the words HK uttered from my mouth! Hey, post some pics when you're done with your projects.
Top Top