Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 6:40:45 PM EDT
Good service?  Fast shipping?  Horror stories?

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Their reputation is the place that can find the one part you can't find anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Only placed a couple small orders with them over the years.  I always got fast, courteous service.  They've been around for A LONG time.  That says something.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought two Mossberg M44-US from CMP. One had a broken triggerguard, and neither had magazines.

I bought repro triggerguards and original mags from Numrich. Very good turnaround time on the order. One of the magazines was missing a piece. I called and they sent the piece out right away.

These mags looked like they were brand new. Triggerguards fit fine. I was happy .
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I've bought from them in the past when I couldn't find it anywhere else.  Usually they have a pretty high price for most things normal, but if you need some sort of odd spring for some odd gun that you just aren't going to find at the gunshow, they may have it.  

If they had it, I always received it quickly.  Most of the time the parts are in decent shape, as described, but I've received some obviously aftermarket stuff that was sold without mention that it was aftermarket.  Of course they didn't mention it wasn't either, but I ordered it right off of the factory exploded view which only listed the part and number.  

I use them only as a parts source of last resort since then.

Ross
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Their catalog is worth its weight in gold. All kinds of guns you never get to see anymore & plenty of parts diagrams.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from them and been very pleased with the service and the product received.

Kent
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I've ordered from them a few times and have been very happy with the service.  Also, one of their guys went way out of his way to help me identify a shotgun that I acquired - he was emailing me, I was sending photos, the whole 9 yards.  Very helpful.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I've dealt with them a bit.  Like others have said their catalog is worth the price just for the parts diagrams alone.  I bought a bunch of parts for an old H&R pull-pin .22 revolver that a co-worker had that was malfunctioning.  Just try to find such oddball parts at the gunshow.  I need to order the newest catalog, it's been a while since I've bought anything from them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#9]
They have good service and hassle free returns if the parts do not meet your expectations.  And on returns, you do not have to wait eons to get your refund.  They get an A+ from me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got a mag from them, I would rate them A+
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Good service, and selection never had any problems.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Kind of pricey but if you need a part they usually have it.  I needed a new slide for my Colt Mustang and they had it in stock ready to ship.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I've BEEN THERE several times...

Their show room SUCKS.  You would think that a company that has Basically EVERYTHING, would have a bunch of cool stuff on display or in bins.

They usually have the same pile of mismatched holsters and Choat stocks on large bins.

Besides that they KICK ASS!!!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Good feedback, guys.  Thank you.

I did spend $10.95 for one of their catalogs.  It looks like it might be good bedtime reading material.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top