Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 5:50:56 PM EDT
I have read numerous threads about the DD mk18 and it not being compatible with the SDN6 since its 10.3, but couldnt find anything on the noveske. I assume that it should work with the SDN6 since its .2 longer but just wanted confirmation.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Google search function is better than the forum.

Both will work provided that the AAC mount has the "space" or flats before the threads.  The Noveske doesn't require this but the DDMK18 does.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info and for the tip
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
the sdn6 WILL clear the DD mk18 with the blackout and brakeout mounts but not the brake. They just clear and you can fit a few pieces of paper between them. It looks sick.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the 10.5 switchblock with the breakouts and the can attaches with zero issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top