Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2002 10:22:22 PM EDT
My gun shop sold my HK tactical... hope he can get another before my B-day (june 10th)  thats 25 days... i'm sure they can get it by then but my dad still has to do the 5 day wait period too so that shaves off 5 days ... I guess I COULD wait... BUT ITS EATING AWAY AT ME INSIDE!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
bday isn't until june 10th... I gave the guy my cell phone number so when he gets one in he's gonna call and me and my dad are gonna go do the yellow sheet of paper
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure my dad will pay with his plastic... the shitty thing is, is the day me and him were going up there to fill out the sheet and all that stuff was the day he sold the pistol... he had sold it that morning when he opened up and we went around 4pm... I was kinda pissed.. but I can wait...barely
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top