Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2002 7:42:35 PM EDT
I just went to the industry forums area of this sight and was surprised not to see a space for Rock River Arms . What gives ? I thought they were supposed to a good company . Are they still around . I was looking because I wanted the latest poop on their new shorty stock that they have been working on .

Maybe I was just looking in the wrong spot ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:04:50 PM EDT
Starting in December, if a company wanted to keep a forum on the site they had to advertise and pay a fee. Then the forum would be included. RRA apparently chose not to.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:59:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:09:21 PM EDT
Being a suspicious person I think there's more to it that that.

Neither Colt or Profesional Ordnance seem to have any company reps or moderators on thier forums.

I know I see the Prof. Ord. banner at the top of the page sometimes so that explains thier presence.

GunSmoke Ent. was one of the most visited manuf. forums and it locked and then went away after some friction with site staff.

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:22:57 AM EDT
Well David, it's good to see that you're still good at finger pointing and trying to blame all the world's ills on the Staff. The reason or reasons that RRA is no longer there probably was business related, and unless Edward filled you in on the details over dinner and drinks, your thoughts are mere fantasy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:30:29 AM EDT
$$$$$$$$$$$$....."Say no more"
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:45:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 9:30:22 AM EDT by EdAvilaSr]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:02:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 9:14:58 AM EDT by Gun-fan]

Originally Posted By DonR:
Well David, it's good to see that you're still good at finger pointing and trying to blame all the world's ills on the Staff. The reason or reasons that RRA is no longer there probably was business related, and unless Edward filled you in on the details over dinner and drinks, your thoughts are mere fantasy.

Just a note. I saw nothing of what you state in this post in the post in question. I thought it was very civil & basicly stated that it was an opinion. This post is merely a personal attack. There have been many of this type directed at the member in question by you. I think it looks bad on you to continue this. I have never met Hineline nor ever corresponded with him before. It is merely an observation. Either settle your differences in private or get it all out here & be done with it. Actually I thought it had something to do with the Castle / Gunsmoke fued. So David is not the only one who figured there was something to it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:16:37 AM EDT
That post was totally uncalled for Don. Don't let the door hit you...
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:52:19 PM EDT
Top Top