Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2002 1:41:59 AM EDT
ProShooter.org

This is a new site/board, and my latest project. Stop by and tell me what you think.

ProShooter Mission Statement
It is our mission to promote the safe and responsible use of firearms in any and all settings. Be you a Novice or Master Class Shooter, you will find something on this site tailored just for you, and your favorite shooting sport, be IDPA, IPSC, ICORE, CMP, Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Bullseye...well, you get the idea.

That is it in a nutshell, but it really goes much deeper than that. Recently, I was discussing with a friend of mine what it is that makes us happy. While no two people will have the same answer, we often run together on common themes.

What makes me truly happy, is shooting. Not so much the act of pulling a trigger, but the fellowship that goes along with shooting with a good friend, or family member. I cannot honestly recall a bad day of shooting. My worst day of shooting, my most utterly embarrassing score in any IDPA match brought me more joy than almost anything I can think of.

Shooters are my favorite people in the world. They are friendly, generous, interesting, (some are rather animated characters) and just plain ol' fun to be around. Shooters, while they may come from varied socio-economic backgrounds, are all cut from the same cloth. On the firing line at a match, the millionaire and the pauper are on even footing. They are separated by varied skill, and joined by passion for the game.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The site looks pretty darned good. If you don't mind a critique or two...when you go to clubs and then select a state, the different backgrounds(Grey logo to solid black) are a little abrupt. Nit-picky I know... and the Georgia state flag needs to be updated. Well, I don't particularly care for the new one, but...

Here is a link Georgia state flag

I wish you the very best of luck with your little piece of the World Wide Web!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 12:57:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The site looks pretty darned good. If you don't mind a critique or two...when you go to clubs and then select a state, the different backgrounds(Grey logo to solid black) are a little abrupt. Nit-picky I know... and the Georgia state flag needs to be updated. Well, I don't particularly care for the new one, but...

Here is a link Georgia state flag

I wish you the very best of luck with your little piece of the World Wide Web!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

This is my second board, the first is still going rather strong. I'm just trying something new with this one.

I think I'll stick with the old GA flag for the time being, the new one just seems too capitualtory to me.

As for the 'abrupt' background change, most of the pages will have image backgrounds instead of the plain black background once it is completed. Lots of bumps and kinks to work out, but there it is.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:37:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting place.   Good place for strictly firearms stuff. There's room for a gunz/shooter only site with a hunter forum.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Just asking,

Are you here in AL?  I know a guy with a similar sight name.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Guns IS politics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top