Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 6:01:57 PM EDT
I picked up this unit recently, and from the catalog(circa 1987)it says that it has an MPC 25mm 2nd Gen tube.   Since this was made in the US by BE Meyers in WA State in the late 80's, what is the possibility of this being the same tube as used in the PVS-4's?
There are absolutely no marks on this scope and looks to be used very little.   The only history I have on it is that it was a police turn-in and was only used once a year to confirm zero.   The tube is perfect, as is the rest of it.   Any info?   By the way, it has an IR illuminator that is not mounted in the pic.   It is only 20mw and has internal batteries that won't hold a charge very long so I took it off.
Thanks, and here is a pic:

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:24:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet that is a 25 MM PVS 4 tube. The interesting theing about these tubes is that even though the LPM is low it apreas to be a better resolving device because of the larger Image tube.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top