User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Can someone tell me in layman's terms what the difference between the PVS-14 and the PVS14D is?
Also is the 3x magnifier a worthy accessory?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
any thoughts on the morovision mv-14 ultra? thanks
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:49:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steven1513] [#6]

Originally Posted By scratchdawg:
any thoughts on the morovision mv-14 ultra? thanks

The MoroVision MV-14 is the same as the MUM2 you see discussed in this thread.  The MUM2 has several names including: MUM, mini PVS-14, NVM-001 and more.  Ultra designates that it is a blem free tube with a data sheet.

Thoughts on it?  All the comments regarding the MUM2 apply to it as well.

Morovision MV-14 Ultra aka MUM2, $3700
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wanted to post this here 'cause it looks interesting..

info here

starts around $3750
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#8]

...the batt life is 30-40 hours.

No experience with the PVS-14 but I'd wager the 1.5v battery life in a PVS-14 is similar to the 1.5v battery life in a MUM2, 20 hours.  I have the MUM2 and like the versatility of being able to use a 40 hour 3v CR123 lithium (aka Surefire battery) with the 20 hour 1.5v AA alkaline a back-up.  And lithium provides a flatter power curve in cold weather.  Sadly, the MUM2 doesn't have complete parts compatibility with the PVS-14.  So yes, a new replacement weapons mount will cost $150 vice finding a used PVS-14 mount.  I found this out the hard way and just put a bunch of PVS-14 accessories on the EE.  

It should also be noted that the MUM2 is smaller and lighter than the PVS-14.

That $3k PVS-14 is a good deal.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that nowadays.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
The 1x battery housing is a totaly new Batt housing  As far as I know the batt life is 30-40 hours.

So this is a housing that accepts a single proprietary or other unique (i.e. BA-5567/U) type of battery?  Apologies if my previous question is unclear.  What I'm attempting to ascertain is the battery type.

Unless there are some substantial improvements in performance, my personal preference would be 'standard' batteries ~ AA being fine (easily available, already in use on other gear, rechargeable w/multiple one-hr rechargers on-site already, etc., etc.,).

TIA,
Paje
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Paje, the new housing takes a single "AA" battery, very standard, nothing proprietary.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#11]
thx (& confirmed)  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:34:36 AM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By chadkok:

Originally Posted By juslearnin:

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
How about the future of DIGITAL NVG?

Just saw an article on a $250 Bushnell that uses a camera CCD array to give Gen2 performance at a super bargain price.

Any experience these?  Any thoughts?
New digital NVG with Gen III type performance for $250?

I am curious about this as well.  I just read a article about the Weaver NightView in the September issue of SWAT.  Sounds like a great deal for the money.  Any thoughts?

Don't waste your money.  I have one of them.  It is totally dependent on the "IR" led array on the front, which are not really true IR.  The resolution is great, but the range is about 30 feet.  You can easily see the "IR" leds from the front, because they are really red.  If you have ever used a sony cam corder on "night shot" the bushnell/weaver is similar.  I have hopes that this will be the technology of the future for those of us who want cheap night vision, but it isn't even close to being there yet.  I think you would be better off looking at a Gen 1 unit.  

Thanks for the input.  Do you think it would work at greater distance if you provided some additional IR illumination from something like one of the Surefire IR flashlights, etc?

I don't know.  I have thought about trying to team it up with one of the IR illuminators for sale in the EE, but I blew a bunch of money on a MUM a few months ago,  and haven't played with the digital one in a while.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Couple of q's for those in the know:

"SuperGen Tube" ~ "New to the market, SuperGen tubes are rapidly becoming the tube selection of choice due to their competitive price and impressive performance specifications."
What's the word on these tubes?  I am reading that they provide 64 LP/mm res but am unsure how they compare otherwise (other than slightly lower price compared to standard and mil-spec tubes)

Mum/M-14 vs PVS-14 ~  Anyone with experience with both care to contrast/compare the pros/cons of each?

Lastly, has anyone compiled a list of NV retailers?  Thinking it'd be beneficial to have a consolodated list from which to price compare.

TIA,
Paje
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:40:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#15]
Sorry I have no clue what a Super tube is.

As far as the difference between a PVS14 and a MUM?? I will do my best to answer with my limited NV knowlage.

The PVS14 is the NV monocular the Military uses, It uses a MX11769 GEN 3 NV tube that has varible gain.

The civilian version is the ITT 6015, and it uses a ITT MX10160 GEN 3 NV tube.

The only difference in the tubes is the MX 11769 has the varible gain feature(bright/dim adjustment).

And if you look you can see it has no varible gain ajustment knob.

more info at: nightvision.com

Both the PVS14 and the ITT 6015 require 2xAAs.

Accesories are cheap as you can find the mounting arms and helmet mounts at many surplus stores/ebay. There is also a compass that can be mounted to the objected lens.

The only difference in the tubes is the MX 11769 has the varible gain feature(bright/dim adjustment).

Now the MUM

It also uses the  MX10160 GEN 3 tube just like the 6015, and it only requires 1x AA or Surefire 3volt battery.

The case is waterproof to 66 feet (20 Meters), and it requires its own mounting arm(more $$$) intead of the GI issue surplus mounting arms. PVS14 items/Mounting Arms will not work with the MUM.

I have used them all and currently own a 6015.

I wanted a MUM as it only requires 1x battery, but now that they make a 1x battery pack(see below) for the PVS14/6015.

I will keep what I have and wait to upgrade when I get the $$$.

Also the PVS14 above is for sale in the EE for $3000 ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=292566

FREE

Originally Posted By Paje:
Couple of q's for those in the know:

"SuperGen Tube" ~ "New to the market, SuperGen tubes are rapidly becoming the tube selection of choice due to their competitive price and impressive performance specifications."
What's the word on these tubes?  I am reading that they provide 64 LP/mm res but am unsure how they compare otherwise (other than slightly lower price compared to standard and mil-spec tubes)

Mum/M-14 vs PVS-14 ~  Anyone with experience with both care to contrast/compare the pros/cons of each?

Lastly, has anyone compiled a list of NV retailers?  Thinking it'd be beneficial to have a consolodated list from which to price compare.

TIA,
Paje

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the info FREEFALLE7 :)

The "SuperGen" tube is listed here as an option.

that they make a 1x battery pack(see below) for the PVS14/6015

What are the specs on this 1x battery pack? Is it still a 2AA housing?

Thanks for the EE link as well ~ I've already sent a message to the seller. ;)

Cheers,
Paje
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:15:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#17]
Ok the Super tube just means they guarentee 64 LP/mm.

The 1x battery housing is a totaly new Batt housing, Ed Wilcox will have some in stockin Oct.

You can reach him at: [email protected]

He may even have some 14s for sale with the new housing.

As far as I know the batt life is 30-40 hours. I made a correction, The MUM is waterproof to 66 feet (20 Meters).

FREE

Originally Posted By Paje:
Thanks for the info FREEFALLE7 :)

The "SuperGen" tube is listed here as an option.

that they make a 1x battery pack(see below) for the PVS14/6015

What are the specs on this 1x battery pack? Is it still a 2AA housing?

Thanks for the EE link as well ~ I've already sent a message to the seller. ;)

Cheers,
Paje

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#18]

1.  Helmet mount for a PVS7/14 - I've attached to a PASGT helmet using the headliner screw.  Do I still the strap running over the top?  Works fine without it, but they might be needed for added support.

Not necessary. The strap may create uncessary tension to the mounting screw.

2.  It's my understanding the PVS14 is supposed to automatically shut off when I flip it up.  Mine doesn't.   I'm guessing it's the mount.    Any thoughts on debugging it?

Check the contact machanism between the mount and the PVS. Make sure they all work properly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: juslearnin] [#19]

Just saw an article on a $250 Bushnell that uses a camera CCD array to give Gen2 performance at a super bargain price.

I am curious about this as well.  I just read a article about the Weaver NightView in the September issue of SWAT.  Sounds like a great deal for the money.  Any thoughts?

Don't waste your money.  I have one of them.  It is totally dependent on the "IR" led array on the front, which are not really true IR.  The resolution is great, but the range is about 30 feet.  You can easily see the "IR" leds from the front, because they are really red.  If you have ever used a sony cam corder on "night shot" the bushnell/weaver is similar.  I have hopes that this will be the technology of the future for those of us who want cheap night vision, but it isn't even close to being there yet.  I think you would be better off looking at a Gen 1 unit.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Great thread.  I have a mount question.  I have an Aimpoint with an M68 and cantilever space on the front of my flattop, with a KAC 300 BUIS.  Can anyone tell me if the PRI mount will allow me to leave the KAC in place with a PVS-14 mounted between them?  The USGI mount does not work because the hand screw is way too thick and the mount is just a bit low.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#21]
With the PS14 from ATN, its best to use their mount. I believe they have a weapon mount available specific to THAT unit. I would contact them first or the vendor to contact them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Fight4:

Have you tried an Aimpoint on your handgun? or a Doctor sight?

Dave
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By juslearnin:

Thanks for the input.  Do you think it would work at greater distance if you provided some additional IR illumination from something like one of the Surefire IR flashlights, etc?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Fight4:

Have you tried an Aimpoint on your handgun? or a Doctor sight?

Dave

I'd rather do a laser
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:59:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Ok gentlemen bear with me please. I am new to night vision in all respects. I just bought a Bushnell 26-0100 Gen I (stupid mistake) and returned it the next day. I wasn’t expecting much but I was still disappointed just the same. Now I am looking at an AN/PVS-5A for around $400 or a Seben Commando which sell for a wide range of prices on EBay. I really wish I could afford a PVS-14 but being a poor student I just need something that will get the job done for backpacking and some shooting my carbine with an Eotech. Now I am sure I will probably be told to save up and buy a better one in a few years and that would be fine but I would really like to get in the NVD game now so please let me know if there are any good deals to be found.
Thanks in advance for passing your knowledge down to an extreme newbie

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:00:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: steven1513] [#26]

Originally Posted By 25Chuck:
Ok gentlemen bear with me please....
Now I am sure I will probably be told to save up and buy a better one in a few years...

Welcome to ARF Chuck.  Please bear with US  because when you post a question like yours there will be a flurry of differing opinions.  Some of those opinions will be from "subject experts."  I'll humbly admit that I don't know s***  and I will not suggest any specific device.  However, here are some thoughts for you to consider.  With knowledge, you can make your own decision as to which device is best for you.

Equipment that has been awarded an Army/Navy contract (ie. AN/xxxxx) and thier civilian equivalent(s) give the benefit of easily found replacement parts and accessories.  This equipment is/was produced in the greatest numbers.  You can easily find parts for devices that are decades old.  Many of those can also be upgraded with new tubes later when you have more $.  You won't find that versatility with non-USGI devices.

Also consider how you will be using said device.  Handheld, head mounted, helmet mounted, weapon mounted or a combination of these are the options.  Generally speaking, the more options you want, the higher the price tag.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#27]
   Interesting topic.  I have a couple of questions.  I have two ITT nvd's, one is a Nightquest monocular G3, the other a Nightquest 260 binocular, also G3.  My question is whether or not the tubes in these units are adaptable to a nvs-14 type of body.  Both units work well, but are not easily adaptable to weapon use.  

Is this feasible, or even practical?  I know the Itt's are selling fairly well on E-bay, so I could potentially sell both for about the price of one PVS.  Kind of hate dealing that way though, in case I get some dummy who immediately abuses the thing then claims he was sold a POS.  

Any ideas, or opinions?  Know anyone that might be willing to trade?  Thanks in advance for any responses.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:01:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wes1] [#28]

Originally Posted By triggerfinger:
   Interesting topic.  I have a couple of questions.  I have two ITT nvd's, one is a Nightquest monocular G3, the other a Nightquest 260 binocular, also G3.  My question is whether or not the tubes in these units are adaptable to a nvs-14 type of body.  Both units work well, but are not easily adaptable to weapon use.  

Is this feasible, or even practical?  I know the Itt's are selling fairly well on E-bay, so I could potentially sell both for about the price of one PVS.  Kind of hate dealing that way though, in case I get some dummy who immediately abuses the thing then claims he was sold a POS.  

Any ideas, or opinions?  Know anyone that might be willing to trade?  Thanks in advance for any responses.  

I emailed ITT and asked the same questions, no response.I found quite a few of the ITT Night Quest G3 monoculars for a good price.I had the hopes of  harvesting the tubes for a Mil spec type optic.Anyone have any info?Spectr?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#29]
hi guys,

in response to your questions, thes tubes used in the nightquest series 260 and the binocular units are called glass in / glass out tubes and no they are not compatiable with other type units such as anpvs-14, pvs7B, 6015, etc. these type tubes are also used in the ITT cctv units.

these tubes however do produce a good quality image and at one time were offered in gen II or gen III applications, the nightquest series units have since been discontinued and are getting hard to find now. in fact servicing the units will be hard to find later on as well.

well hope that helps

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Specter, in your previous post I see you refer to a monoloc for the pvs-14.  where can i pick one of these up.  is there a certain brand to look for?
I picked up a PVS-14 about four months ago.  I'm interested in mounting it along with a day scope.  I've seen a pic on this website where someone had mounted a pvs-14 in front of a rifle scope.  i'm not sure of what rings or scope they were using in combination to get the scope to match up with the PVS-14.  whether the PVS-14 is mounted in front or the rear, as long as it works i'm interested.
thanks
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Here is one source for the MonoLoc. It uses rubber inserts for adapting to different eyepieces. You do not put the nvd in front of the scope. When used in tandem with a regular optical scope the nvd will be limited by the relatively small objective size. I tried using a MUM-14 with a MonoLoc and found that above 5x things quickly got dark. Illumination would brighten up the scene but at the cost of going active.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks tumbleweed,  I'll look for a variable leupold to match it up with.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By shawntuck:
Thanks tumbleweed,  I'll look for a variable leupold to match it up with.

I'm no optical expert but I believe the key to nvd magnification is a very large exit pupil, something in the range of 14+ mm and the higher the better. eg. 40mm obj scope at 5x = 8mm exit pupil. Certainly enough for the human eye but not for the light gathering abilities of an nvd.

Next time I try this it will be with a Leupy 2.5-8x.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Anyone know offhand if the monolocs will work with NVGs other than the PVS/14?

Down here in Australia, the ATN PS14-2's are fairly widely available, and I'm looking at using it with an Eotech 551, but the Monoloc site seems half-broken (ie busted images), and there doesn't seem to be much technical information available there.

As best I can tell, the PS14 uses a 24mm lens and the PVS14 a 26mm lens - I presume one could shim the inside of the monoloc to make it work...

Any hints?

GB
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Dave:

I don't know what PS-14-2 looks like compared tp a PVS-14 but I mount the PVS-14 behind an EoTech 551 on a mid length rail system and it works perfectly well without an adapter

hope that helps
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#36]
2 questions:

1.  Helmet mount for a PVS7/14 - I've attached to a PASGT helmet using the headliner screw.  Do I still the strap running over the top?  Works fine without it, but they might be needed for added support.

2.  It's my understanding the PVS14 is supposed to automatically shut off when I flip it up.  Mine doesn't.   I'm guessing it's the mount.    Any thoughts on debugging it?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#37]

So tell me about the NVEC ENVIS monoculars that are out there. Are they a good alternative to a PVS-14?

The ENVIS is just as clear as a PVS 14 but the main problem (besides not being weapons rated) is that the screw hole is located on the bottom of the battery housing instead of being offset on the side of the monocular like the 6015 or PVS 14. When you try to mount it with the J arm you can only do it with the left eye as the battery housing will sit on  your nose positioned over the right eye. I don't have a problem going with the left eye since I was lucky enough to get a PAQ 4C to shoot with. Still I may get ahold of Ed Wilcox and see how much it would be to change the housing and battery pack to his NVM 001 style or PVS 14. The tube(won't have variable gain), objective, and eyepiece should all be interchangeable. If I could come in under $2500 with the alterations I'd be happy. The 3rd gen. stuff is just amazing.  The PVS 4 scope and PVS 5 goggles still get alot of use though. Anytime you can see and shoot at night is fun.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:27:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fight4yourrights] [#38]

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By porta:

So tell me about the NVEC ENVIS monoculars that are out there. Are they a good alternative to a PVS-14?

The ENVIS is just as clear as a PVS 14 but the main problem (besides not being weapons rated) is that the screw hole is located on the bottom of the battery housing instead of being offset on the side of the monocular like the 6015 or PVS 14. When you try to mount it with the J arm you can only do it with the left eye as the battery housing will sit on  your nose positioned over the right eye. I don't have a problem going with the left eye since I was lucky enough to get a PAQ 4C to shoot with. Still I may get ahold of Ed Wilcox and see how much it would be to change the housing and battery pack to his NVM 001 style or PVS 14. The tube(won't have variable gain), objective, and eyepiece should all be interchangeable. If I could come in under $2500 with the alterations I'd be happy. The 3rd gen. stuff is just amazing.  The PVS 4 scope and PVS 5 goggles still get alot of use though. Anytime you can see and shoot at night is fun.

Having never used NV while shooting, I had heard at one time that using the NVD on the left eye and sigting throught the right (with an eotech or aimpont) was a good option.
Binocular vision would then superimpose the reticle over the illuminated scene visible through the NVD, allowing aimed fire.

Is this technique less effective than I have been led to believe?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By BroncoMafia:

Having never used NV while shooting, I had heard at one time that using the NVD on the left eye and sigting throught the right (with an eotech or aimpont) was a good option.

Binocular vision would then superimpose the reticle over the illuminated scene visible through the NVD, allowing aimed fire.

Is this technique less effective than I have been led to believe?

100% FAIL with a non-illuminated reticle on  standard scope..

95% FAIL with a illuminated reticle on  standard scope.    While I was able to get the reticle superimposed, I was getting ZERO view through the scope (it was a 4X).   Basically, it was functioning as an Occluded Eye Sight.

So what's wrong with that?  Nothing, expect it was almost impossible to hold the rifle in a position that I could fire it from.  I ended up canting the handgrip almost 90 degrees to the side, and had the stock right off my shoulder.   Even then, I was still banging into my PVS14 headset a lot.

I was able to use the non-illuminated scope by just move the NOD to my right eye and trying to line things up, but it wasn't very functional either.

For use with an Eotech, I'll just use the LaRue mount and weapon mount it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#41]
[Dr. Evil] You need a frickin laser [/Dr. Evil]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By inkaybee:

[Dr. Evil] You need a frickin laser [/Dr. Evil]

Yeah, I think that's the solution.    

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where I'm even going to sight it in - range closes before dusk
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#43]
well heres a little input to help everyone with night vision sighting methods

using 7B's i will move my eotech to right behing the front sight post of my ar- makes it easy to see and shoot without having to strain your neck
i also use pvs-14 behind the eotech for shooting as i wait and watch with handheld 7b, then switch over to the weapon

by far the best is using ir lasers and then just point and shoot, i have also used regular lasers (crimson trace) on a 357 and it worked ok as well, kind makes the laser look like a lightsaber, not as stealthy as the ir lasers.

this last weekend went with a pas-13 thermal scope to the deer lease and found that the scope functioned well but the unit itself is not designed properly as you have to push the eyecup with your eye to make the scope come on and then when you hit the trigger the recoil nails your eyecup.

well just some stuff to share with everyone, hope its more helpful than confusing
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#44]
WHats the availability and prices of new ITT PVS-14's and 6015's these days? Did a search but came up with nothing recent.

Thanks,

Full-Auto
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Check out GG&G in Arizona - got my factory fresh PVS-14 there for $3059 with accessories
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Okay - I tried place the PVS-14 in front of (barrel end) a 4x32mm scope.

100% FAIL.

Remember - you don't look through a PVS-14 - it's more like a TV screen in reality.   So the scope simply can't focus on the screen that is 1/2 in front of it.

I can place it in front of the eyepiece (user end) of the scope and get it to work, but it's a PIA and not too great.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Fightforyourights-  get a monoloc for your pvs-14 and hten you can adapt it to scopes. should work out quite well for you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By Medic08:
So tell me about the NVEC ENVIS monoculars that are out there. Are they a good alternative to a PVS-14? I'm looking to buy something in the near future and my absolute max budget is $2500 but I would like to stay less. In other words like anyone I would like to get the best tube I can buy. A few blems are okay with me also. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance.

I am also interested in these.
I understand that Pete and others here can probably get me  great deal on a PVS-14 but I seriously doubt it will be in the price range the NVEC ENVIS is going for.

Can someone explain the differneces in these units?
Seems like it is just a different housing?
Which tube does it use (MX-10160A, MX-10160B and MX-10160C)?
I just want to know what you are giving up to get a unit with one of these tubes at about half the price of a PVS 14 assuming the tube is high quality.

If I have to buy a PVS from Pete or a MUM somewhere, I can do that too.
I appreciate your help in evaluating this option.

Cheers,
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top