Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 8:58:15 AM EDT
This and Swedish M90 are my favorite camo patterns.

I was pretty excited when I saw these...until I saw they were non-reinforced.  (To each his own and what not, but it's things like this that make Airsoft get on my nerves sometimes.)

I would buy these if they were legit BDU's; it's one of the most versatile patterns there is.

I have about half a dozen pairs of the originals, but in order to use them as trousers, you have to retrofit them with hand pockets (as they were worn as overpants, apparently).  

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree, really like this camo pattern.  I had a really nice parka a million years ago when I was a teenager.  Where'd did you get these?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree, really like this camo pattern.  I had a really nice parka a million years ago when I was a teenager.  Where'd did you get these?
View Quote

I didn't order them.  This is the pic from eearmystore.

I got the real deal from Omaha's Surplus.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a great pattern. I need some of those myself.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Sturm European Military Surplus occasionally does runs of BDUs in odd-ball camo patterns, like the US WWII duck hunter camo, East German rain drop, and looks like Austrian under their Mil-Tech label.

edit: back in the early days of WWII reenacting, a lot of the Austrian camos were dyed and retailored into WWII Waffen SS 1944 Peas Pattern (Erbsenmuster) aka '44 Dot uniforms.

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sturm European Military Surplus occasionally does runs of BDUs in odd-ball camo patterns, like the US WWII duck hunter camo, East German rain drop, and looks like Austrian under their Mil-Tech label.

View Quote

edit: back in the early days of WWII reenacting, a lot of the Austrian camos were dyed and retailored into WWII Waffen SS 1944 Peas Pattern (Erbsenmuster) aka '44 Dot uniforms.

Have you seen it anywhere else?  The shipping on those would be like 50 euros.

If I could get them for 20 something with reasonable shipping, I'd probably get a pair.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top