Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 7:14:06 PM EDT
I have heard some mention of Quickload, RCBS and Sierra ballistic software but i haven't seen much discussion about how and why you would use the software.   I also haven't seen a discussion of the different programs, what you like, don't like and why.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]
QuickLoad is far and away the best reloading program I've ever used.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#2]
But, what do you use it for and why should I be using it?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I can put together loads on it that can't be found in any loading manual, and have a good idea they're safe.

If you give it all the right information, it will give you good data. Things like bore area, case capacity, and powder temperature can all be inputted.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#4]
QL is worth every single penny.

I must admit that I tried it before I bought it, but it wasn't long before I realized that this is quality work worth supporting - so I made a phone call and bought not only QL, but QuickDesign as well.

I have used it to come up with successful load data for, but not limited to:

6.5 Grendel

7.7 Jap

5.7 X 28 - tracer, subsonic, saboted, full house, etc....

5.45 X 39 - tracer and normal

.300 Whisper - most of my work is with this one and it is INVALUABLE!!!

30-06

7.62 X 39

I highly, highly recommend it, and I am not a paid salesman, just a very very satisfied customer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
What is QuickLoad Design? Will these run on a Win7 64bit machine?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top