Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 8:40:07 PM EDT
I had the day off from work today so I went to the local gun shop to browse around. I looked at a couple of rem 870s and thought, I'd like to pick one of these up one day. This shop is quite proud of their stuff. On the way home I stopped in at the pawn shop and found a Remington 870 express syn. mag. in perfect condition for 150. bucks. I couldent pass it up. Now comes the fun part, accessories. One thing I want to change right off is the barrel. Does anyone know of a good source that I can get an 18in. barrel online?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
www.centerfiresystems.com

This guy has Remington 870 18" barrels with a tritium site for like $90 right now. Best deal I have seen.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh and BTW I didnt see them on his site, they were in the catalog give em a call.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe what TheFNG meant to say was you can get them here: www.cdnninvestments.com/

Or more specifically, here: www.cdnninvestments.com/remington5.html
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You saved the money on the gun. Now spend a little extra cash and buy a Vang Comp barrel.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Whats the deal with the vang comp barrel? Where can I find one?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Found them. They are a little expensive for my taste. This will just be for home protection. I'm thinking about a folding stock, I've seen a ton. Do any of you have any personal experience with any particular styles or brand?. I like the look of the top folders.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Found them. They are a little expensive for my taste. This will just be for home protection. I'm thinking about a folding stock, I've seen a ton. Do any of you have any personal experience with any particular styles or brand?. I like the look of the top folders.

I don't see the need in a folding stock, unless you need to save space while storing the weapon.

Vang Comp is expensive, but I've found over the years that there is a reason why the best charge more.  For me, I want to know where every pellet is going especially for a home defense shotgun. You are liable for every pellet that leave the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats a NEGATIVE they are on the second page of the current Centerfire Systems newspaper type catolog, for $89.97. Your pick of three different types of TRITIUM front site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top