Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Posted: 5/22/2005 10:09:54 AM EST
sticks out the the receiver that looks like an L piece of wire? Is that a carry handle, the charging handle? I noticed some don't have it. What's it do?

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:29:44 AM EST
If you mean the piece that sticks up, between the reciever and barrel yeah, that's a carry handle.
And yes some do and some don't have them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:15:29 AM EST
Yes, it sounds like you're describing a carry handle - and apparantly they are capable of putting an eye out... I don't have 'em on any of mine, nor do I intend to - I can't see myself actually carrying the rifle that way, and don't much care for useless crap adding weight/bulk to my rifles....

  - georgestrings
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:58:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:33:39 PM EST
Thanks guys!
Top Top