Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 12:24:43 PM EDT
A buddy of mine has cancer and ask me to sell his guns for him. Not being up on AR15's I thought I might ought to do a little research
how much should I ask for a Colt AR-15 A2
sporter II it is in like new condition. it is
pre ban.thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
not sure, really, all my 20" are post-ban, you'll definately be able to sell it here though!!!!!!!

BTW, welcome aboard!!,
plan to hang out even after you sell the rifle/rifles, its a cool place, and believe it or not, a lot of the guys here don't even own ARs, and a few own little or no guns at all!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, give us a little more information on the configuration and we can help you out.  Is it all original?  What are the first three digits of the s/n and the prefix?  It should be something like SPxxx.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
My prayers go out to your friend
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]
You're probably looking at a ballpark price of $1000-1300, depending on condition & model. These rifles aren't exactly flying off the tables at gun shows as post-bans shoot the same ammo & use the same mags & cost several hundred $$$ less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top