Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 12:12:06 AM EDT
A Brand new never been issued Yugo Mauser in the morning WooHHoooHHOOO . I cant wait to check her out . $200 bucks for one of the best rifles ever made...brand new . Samco Global .

Now Ive got 8mm covered gotta get mant differant calibers !!! I'm going shootin in the morning .... .
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:19:19 AM EDT
[#1]
You will be real happy with it. Try some 220 grain soft points in it. At 50 yards I can put a hole in a half dollar off the bench.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Is the bolt blued or polished?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure as I dont have my mitts on it yet .  189  for the "collectors package" Bayo , Sling , pouches .  I almost hate to say it but as much as I love my High speed toys but this 50 year old Mauser will probably outlast them all .
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I recieved the the rifle yesterday and it is already on it's way back . It WAS in great condition and had pretty wood . The problem is/was the Magazine Floor plate was on at least it's third rifle , and beat , also the front sight was loose !

They said send it back , so I did . we'll see whats next.... I told them if they couldnt fill my order ???? to send one of the Spanish Civil Gaurd guns in .308 . Im sure glad I dont have more than 200 bucks tied up in this    "experiment"   RL

ETA the bolt was polished
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top