Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
I stopped by a local gun shop this morning to have a look around.  I've wanted a .308 rifle for a while but could not make up my mind on what to get. They had this M1A and as soon as I picked it up I knew that it had to be mine.  I finished the AR last year and have really enjoyed it. I bought the CX4 two weeks ago and have not had a chance to fire it yet. Now I have two new rifles to play with!!!    Here is a quick pic of the "fun" rifles.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!

Not to hijack the thread too badly, but what kind of vertical foregrip and barrel shroud is that on the Storm?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Great toys!

I'm glad to see the Beretta storm is gaining a nice following.

Nice M1A too, there is nothing nicer then a good old fasion Battle Rifle with a real wood stock.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's the next thing you need to do...

Throw away that pussy-ass 10-rounder and get yourself a real magazine!

Do you plan on doing anything to it (The gun)?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice dood!  I just shot my new CX4 tonight.  I dig it.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the comments guy's.  

Roboman,  to be honest I have no idea what kind of fore-grip I have on the storm.  I bought it from a friend that got two at a gun show a few weeks back - I'll ask him if he still has the packaging. I can tell you that it is fairly sturdy......for the $15 that I paid for it.  

I am amazed by the trigger on my M1A and I cannot wait to fire it. I'm planning on a trip next weekend to my fathers house and I've got a few un-fired items to put through the ringer.  I took the wife out this evening for a nice steak dinner and she melted - I got the old "If it makes you happy, then I'm happy" so I guess I'm not in the dog house after all.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice rifle collection.

Max
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah, I have been looking for a M1 that I can afford since the wife left, but I have been forced to stick with the cheaper 7.62 variant...  Group hug:

That is one sweet Beretta too...  Wish I could get a reasonable price on a M1 like that though!  Cheapest  around here is 1400-1500...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top