This is more of an outdoor section discussion
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 10:01:21 AM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wesmerc:

This is more of an outdoor section discussion
View Quote

Nah, definately a Retro discussion
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 10:05:18 AM EDT
So is this an advertisement for a product you're selling?

Not really a tactical gear discussion....
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:26:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RebelAR-15:
<SNIP>

So is this an advertisement for a product you're selling?

View Quote

Seeing as he's a paid dealer and not to mention that Ceylon is just a good guy to deal with, yes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:42:25 AM EDT
I would wear one as a layer. My soft shell has held up well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 12:12:26 PM EDT
Looks good. I like my KUIU and Sitka vests and would be interested in one of these.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 1:35:12 PM EDT
How long before they make tans, greens, and camo patterns?

I had a Condor soft shell fora  short while, it was well built, but the cut of it didn't fit me very well- sleeves in particular felt like they were cut for an orangutan and they needed more of a gusset in the armpit.

that being said, this seems like it might solve that problem for me and my stubby yet very flexible arms!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:33:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:20:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By deltaoutdoorsman:

I don't have an ETA for other color options yet, but will ask my Condor rep & see if she has some info. Hopefully they are in the works for later this year or 2014.

Since this is a new item from Condor, there are some unknowns as far as fit, cut, etc. Will definitely update this thread once our order is delivered in the next 7-10 days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By deltaoutdoorsman:
Originally Posted By Dawg180:
How long before they make tans, greens, and camo patterns?

I had a Condor soft shell fora  short while, it was well built, but the cut of it didn't fit me very well- sleeves in particular felt like they were cut for an orangutan and they needed more of a gusset in the armpit.

that being said, this seems like it might solve that problem for me and my stubby yet very flexible arms!

I don't have an ETA for other color options yet, but will ask my Condor rep & see if she has some info. Hopefully they are in the works for later this year or 2014.

Since this is a new item from Condor, there are some unknowns as far as fit, cut, etc. Will definitely update this thread once our order is delivered in the next 7-10 days.

Sounds great.  Looks like it would work as a great combo with a combat shirt for layering.  Even if they don't do camo, I would hope they choose to bring out a tan version!
Top Top